According to Fact.MR, the global demand for the serological transplant diagnostics is projected to expand at around 2.5% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Requirement for various reagents, accessories, and systems of serological transplant diagnostics has been increasing year after year. Increase in cases of kidney, lung, heart, liver, and other organ damage has been aiding market growth across regions.
According to a report titled “Global Facts: About Kidney Disease”, published by the National Kidney Foundation, 10% of the population worldwide is affected by Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), and millions die each year because they do not have access to affordable treatment. While such reports give an estimate of the growing scope for players in the serological transplant diagnostics industry, they also help in spreading awareness, which, in turn, works in favor of suppliers of serological transplant diagnostic equipment.
“While rise in prevalence of serious lung, kidney, and liver damage is raising requirement for serological transplants, manufacturers of serological diagnostic equipment are focusing on cost-effective and diverse range of solutions in order to increase their sales footprint,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Global Serological Transplant Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- Reagents & Accessories
- Kidney Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Blood Banks & Transplant Centres
- Donor Registries & Research Laboratories
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5566
Key Takeaways from Study
- Surge in demand for reagents and accessories for serological diagnostics to spur the growth of suppliers in this industry
- Increase in demand for kidney and liver transplant to fuel the sales of serological transplant diagnostic equipment manufacturers
- Rise in requirement from hospitals and blood banks & transplant centres to cater to the growth of stakeholders in this industry
- The United States remains the epicentre of the world’s largest market – North America
- China to maintain its lead in the world’s fastest-growing serological transplant diagnostics industry – East Asia
- Germany to exhibit hegemony in Europe for serological transplant diagnostics
- The United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan, India, and a few other countries to emerge lucrative destinations over the coming years
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Serological Transplant Diagnostics Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Serological Transplant Diagnostics Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Serological Transplant Diagnostics Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5566
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Key Companies Profiled
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- ThermoFisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Agena Bioscience Inc.
- Avioq Inc.
- Bag Health Care GmbH
- Immucor Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Produkte GmbH
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,