From 2023 to 2033, global demand for pulse oximeters is estimated to increase at 6.4% CAGR. The global pulse oximeters market is valued at US$ 2.9 billion in 2023 and is thereby expected to reach US$ 5.4 billion by the end of 2033.
The advent of chronic diseases in recent years has led to an exponential increase in focus on healthcare, which is expected to significantly influence the sales of pulse oximeters across the forecast period. The high incidence of cardiovascular and respiratory disorders is projected to crucially govern market development in the future since monitoring of oxygen plays an important role in the treatment and diagnosis of the aforementioned ailments.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4449?PJ
Market Players: –
- Rossmax International Ltd.
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- Contec Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- Omron Healthcare Co. Ltd.
- Drive Medical Ltd.
- GE Healthcare LLC
- Philips Respironics Inc.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Masimo Corp.
- Medtronic plc
- Beurer GmbH
The examiners have utilized various vast conspicuous business knowledge devices to unite realities, figures, and market information into income assessments and projections in the Market.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prime pulse oximeter suppliers are focusing on launching new products to maximize their sales potential and gain a competitive edge over other market players.
- In May 2022, Medtronic, a global leader in medical technology announced that it had received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Nellcor™ OxySoft™ SpO2 sensor. This was the first device to use a silicone adhesive that is designed to protect the fragile skin of patients.
Leading pulse oximeter manufacturers are also anticipated to focus on mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations to expand their market presence on a global level.
- In April 2022, Masimo, a leading medical device manufacturer announced that it had completed the acquisition of Sound United, a renowned consumer technology organization. The companies are expected to use their respective expertise to help bolster Masimo’s market presence in the competitive landscape.
All the new developments by established and new pulse oximeters companies have been extensively listed in this Fact.MR research report.
Key Segments of Pulse Oximeters Industry Research
- By Product Type :
- Finger Pulse Oximeters
- Handheld Pulse Oximeters
- Tabletop Pulse Oximeters
- Wrist Pulse Oximeters
- By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Homecare Settings
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Pulse Oximeters Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets