Recent Fact.MR report envisages the demand for neonatal monitoring equipment to record a steady 5.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2018-2028). Over 1,070,000 neonatal monitoring equipment are pegged to be sold worldwide by 2028-end.
Increased interest of neonatal monitoring equipment manufacturers in providing technologically-integrated and high-end solutions mirrors the healthcare sector’s inclination toward value-based care. Innovative technology offerings of new neonatal monitoring equipment manufacturers coupled with their attractive pricing has compelled major companies in expanding their product portfolio for meeting the requirement of neonatal intensive care units (NICUs).
key segments:Neonatal Monitoring Equipment Market
The report has branched the neonatal monitoring equipment market in terms of product type, modality, end-user, and region.
Based on product type, key segments include,
- Pulse Oximeter
- Capnography Meter
- Cardiorespiratory Monitor
- EEG Monitor
- Blood Pressure Monitor
Based on modality, key segments include,
- Portable Devices
- Transportable Devices
- Standalone Devices
Based on end-user, key segments include,
- Neonatal Clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End-Users
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Neonatal Monitoring Equipment Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Neonatal Monitoring Equipment Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Neonatal Monitoring Equipment Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Full Access of this Report Is Available At https://www.factmr.com/checkout/746
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Neonatal Monitoring Equipment Market: North America Continues to Stay at Vanguard with High Focus on Palliative Care
North America continues to stay at the vanguard of the neonatal monitoring equipment market, with an estimated market value share of over one-third through the period of forecast. Rate of premature birth has been steadily rising in North America over the past couple of years, according to the CDC, which in turn has increased the number of NICU admissions, thereby creating demand for neonatal monitoring equipment.
Speciality of hospice and palliative medicine has gained significant recognition in North America, with attendant increase in training programs at both academic and clinical level. The imperative role of palliative care in improving growth development outcomes in newborn babies has been highly recognized in the region’s NICUs for reducing the infant and neonatal mortality rates.
Neonatal Monitoring Equipment Market: Ventilators Continue to Hold Bulk Value Shares
Ventilators are set to prevail as preferred product among end-users of neonatal monitoring equipment, and will continues to account for bulk value shares of the market. Recent FDA approvals of new, patient-triggered ventilators, and neurally-adjusted ventilator assist (NAVA), for non-invasive and invasive ventilation related to neonates will augur well for sales of ventilators in the forthcoming years. Additionally, availability of several ventilation modes and strategies for assisting ventilation optimization, and preventing ventilation-induced lung injury will fuel ventilator sales.
Standalone modality of neonatal monitoring equipment will continue to spearhead the market in terms of value share. This is mainly because standalone devices enable clinicians in offering care delivery even while the hospital’s electronic medical records are in their downtime. However, relatively faster sales expansion has been foreseen for portable neonatal monitoring equipment through 2028.
Manufacturers are offering cost-effective portable neonatal monitoring equipment that enable uninterrupted monitoring at the bedside and during in-hospital transport. Growing development of easy-to-use, compact and light portable devices will further fuel their sales in the upcoming years.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=746
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,