Growing prevalence of thyroid and breast cancer and increasing mortality rate are expected to propel the growth of the gamma probe devices market over the years ahead. According to the American Cancer Society, the most rapidly increasing cancer in the U.S. is thyroid cancer, and the most common cancer among American women is breast cancer after skin cancer. Increasing preference for minimally-invasive image-guided procedures and recent advancements in gamma probe devices with low-cost facility are also projected to favour market growth. Besides, continuous focus by manufacturers to produce technologically-advanced gamma probe devices is also expected to favour market expansion over the coming years.
“Increasing preference of gamma probe devices for minimally-invasive surgical procedures to counter rising breast and thyroid cancer cases provides a competitive advantage to market players in terms of innovation,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Global Gamma Probe Devices Market: Segmentation
- Handheld Devices
- Benchtop Devices
- Trolley-mounted Devices
- Thyroid Uptake
- Sentinel Lymph Node Uptake
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Renal Cancer
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5110
Key Takeaways from Gamma Probe Devices Market Study
- The trolley-mounted devices segment, by modality, held maximum value share in the global gamma probe devices market in 2019, owing to their growing preference in hospitals due to convenient localization during surgery.
- By application, the sentinel lymph node uptake segment holds a notable revenue share of around 57% in the global gamma probe devices market, owing to the primary use of sentinel lymph node mapping to locate small and non-palpable breast lesions.
- North America and Europe collectively hold around 70% of the market share, owing to rapid new product launches in these regions.
- In terms of end user, hospitals are expected to dominate the global gamma probe devices market during the forecast period.
- High patient population and increasing government support towards advancing healthcare in Asian countries are expected to propel the growth of the gamma probe devices market in the region.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has thrown most economies and sectors off track. Supply chain disruptions due to manpower shortage and movement restrictions are hampering the progress of the global gamma probe devices market.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Gamma Probe Devices Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Gamma Probe Devices Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Gamma Probe Devices Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5110
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Incresing Consolidation among Key Players and Technology Advancements
Increase in market consolidation activities among market players, including collaborations, partnerships, acquisitions, and mergers are the characteristic of the overall competition among global gamma probe devices market players. Manufacturers are also focusing on introducing advanced gamma probe devices to support clinicians in simplifying their diagnostic and surgical procedures. For instance, in March 2018, Hologic Inc. entered into a partnership with Philips to provide integrated imaging solutions for women’s health.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,