Fluid management is an integral component of patient care. It entails regulation and maintenance of overall fluid levels within the body. Each patient’s individual fluid needs differ, making the process extremely delicate. Fluid Management has shown increased application among patients suffering from end-stage renal disease (ESRD), an adverse condition arising out of diabetes.
Since kidney function drops to only 10-15% in this stage, it becomes very important to manage the fluid build-up inside the blood. On the back of this trend, the global demand for fluid management is anticipated to register a moderate growth of 5.3% during the forecast period (2020-2025)
“The global fluid management market is set to expand in the wake of increasing incidence of end-stage renal diseases, an anomaly arising out of diabetes. Continuous research and development of next-generation infusion devices is an important approach by leading manufacturers to consolidate their presence in the market,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4763
Key Takeaways of Global Fluid Management Market Study:
- Infusion therapy is set to dominate the global fluid management market, capturing more than half of the total market share. Demand for intravenous fluid administration to dehydrated patients unresponsive to oral therapy is poised to steer the market forward.
- The renal products segment is anticipated to catch up, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5%. Increasing number of kidney patients has augmented the need for dialysis procedures and devices such as renal disposables and ancillaries, saline solutions & concentrates and dialysis accessories. This is foreseen to bolster the segment’s growth.
- By end-user, hospitals are anticipated to capture maximum market share, amounting for almost two-fifth. Rising cases of chronic kidney infections are pushing people to seek treatment, thus augmenting growth. The segment is projected to expand 1.3x throughout the forecast period.
- North America shall remain the kingpin in the global fluid management market, attributed to rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases, launch of next-generation infusion devices and a burgeoning demand for smart pumps. The infusion therapy segment shall account for more than half of the North American fluid management market.
- However, Asia-Pacific shows promising growth prospects. Prevalence of typhoid, malaria and cholera which requires continuous fluid administration, as well as rising cases of ESRD are projected to leverage the Asia-Pacific market. The region is anticipated to expand 1.5x, at a CAGR of 7.0% throughout the forecast period.
- Fluid management is poised to find increased application during the COVID-19 pandemic. Provision of hemodynamic support and reduction in the incidence of pulmonary edema are two important applications of fluid management amongst COVID-19 patients.
- Important market players are extensively engaged in providing top-of-the-line solutions to medical practitioners for coping with the pandemic. To this end, Baxter Healthcare is concentrating on ensuring a steady supply of its products. The company proactively manages inventory levels, stock levels in warehouses and transportation options.
- Baxter is also providing financial support to multiple groups addressing patient needs. It does so through its Baxter International Foundation. Dialysis supplies are also being augmented in order to cater to renal disorder patients.
- Stryker Corporation, another market player, has released its Emergency Relief Bed, a limited-release medical bed to support critical needs during the pandemic. The bed features a 30-degree head of bed angle to accommodate patients in respiratory distress. It also features low height and an attached IV pole.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4763
Global Fluid Management Market: Segmentation
- Others (Anesthesiology, Bronchology, Dentistry, Otology and Gynecology)
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Care Settings
- Key Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Fluid Management Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Fluid Management Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Fluid Management Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4763
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Infusion Products to Act as Key Growth Levers for Market Players
The global fluid management market comprises of a number of key companies. Prominent manufacturers with established market presence in global fluid management market are Baxter, C.R. Bard, Inc., BD, Smith & Nephew, B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Cardinal Health Inc., Stryker, Boston Scientific Corporation and Karl Storz GmbH.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,