The market for contactless biometrics is expected to reach USD 78.6 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 16.4% between 2022 and 2032 from an estimated USD 17.1 billion in 2022. Integration of various software and middleware services is required due to the rising need for end-to-end solutions. According to the aforementioned trend, it is predicted that by the end of 2022, the contactless biometric market would account for approximately 43% of the worldwide biometrics industry.
The offer in this section includes a variety of opportunities, such as the ability to manufacture goods and provide retail, wholesale, and exhibiting services. The researchers at Fact.MR has used extensive rounds of both essential and optional research to arrive at various estimations and projections regarding the need for contactless biometrics. Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:–https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5756?PJ
Market Players: –
- Touchless Biometric Systems AG
- IDEMIA SAS
- Fujitsu Limited
- NEC Corporation
- Gemalto N.V
- Aware Inc.
- HID Global
- M2SYS Technology
- Assa Abloy AB
- Blue Biometrics
- FEITIAN Technologies Co.
- GateKeeper Proximity
- MeReal Biometrics
- Smart Packaging Solutions
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Global Contactless Biometrics Market by Category
- By Technology :
- Contactless Fingerprint Recognition
- Facial Recognition
- Iris Recognition
- Palm Vein Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- Contactless Cards
- By Component :
- Contactless Fingerprint Scanners
- Facial Recognition Scanners
- Iris Recognition Scanners
- Palm Vein Scanners
- Others (Voice Recognition Devices, Contactless Smart Cards & Readers
- Integrated Biometrics Software
- Standalone Software/Middleware
- Facial Recognition Software
- Vein Recognition Software
- Iris Recognition Software
- Professional Services
- System Integration & Deployment
- Security Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- By Application :
- Identity Verification
- Payments & Transactions
- Access Control
- By Industry :
- Government & Law Enforcement
- Military & Defense
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Contactless Biometrics Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Contactless Biometrics Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Contactless Biometrics Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Contactless Biometrics Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.