As per Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global AR in education market is anticipated to top US$ 85 Bn by 2031, progressing at an astonishing CAGR of 80% over the next ten years. Augmented reality is the latest breakthrough technology in the digital space. AR is set to revamp the world’s conventional learning models. It can bring about a positive change in the location and timing of classes and make learning more engaging.
Today’s learning process is becoming much more tuned to bring in the elements of interaction and creativity. By providing visual representations, AR helps students acquire, process, and remember information. Thereby, it helps them test out their knowledge in practice. Experimental learning is a crucial way to obtain new and innovative skills as it involves learning on the basis of conceptualization, observation, and testing situations.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6955
Key Segments Covered in AR in Education Industry Research
- Use of AR Solutions in Education
- Use of AR Hardware in Education
- Use of AR Content Management in Education
- Use of AR Gaming in Education
- Use of AR Video Games in Education
- AR in K-12
- AR in Primary and Secondary Education
- AR in Higher education
Key Points Covered in AR in Education Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Global AR in Education Market Size in 2021
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Global AR in Education Market Growth to 2031
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on AR in Education Industry and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6955
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global AR in education market to top US$ 85 Bn by 2031.
- AR in K12 projected to reach around US$ 30 Bn by 2031.
- AR in higher education projected to record above 75% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in North America holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in South Korea expected to reach valuation of US$ 12 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Australia to record 50% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Implementation of AR in education enhances skill development and instils significant advantages in a student’s overall growth. With rising adoption of AR technology, a pool of opportunities for educational institutions and businesses will certainly open,” according to a Fact.MR analyst
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6955
- In June 2018, Dell collaborated with Tata ClassEdge, a technology-based learning solutions provider, for the common objective of taking digital training to schools and equipping teachers with the requisite knowledge of implementing technologies in classrooms.
- In August 2020, Google Ventures invested around US$ 14.5 Mn in Blue Vision Labs, an AR start-up company based in the U.K.
The market witnesses several strategic partnerships, alongside other strategic initiatives such as expansion, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and product & technology launches.
Top companies in the AR in education market make strategic investments in research & development activities and fostering their expansion plans.
- In 2019, zSpace announced planned for expansion of its augmented reality (AR) solutions for Career and Technical Education (CTE) coursework. The expansion will include applications for industrial robotics and advanced manufacturing, and will help prepare students for industry certifications and provide industry-related experience in the classroom through a hands-on learning experience.
For More Insight https://www.springwise.com/innovation/food-drink/plant-based-fish-made-from-by-products
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com