The Clear Aligners Market segment that sells clear, removably made, and personalised dental aligners for straightening teeth is known as the clear aligners market. Due to their aesthetic appeal, comfort, and ease of use, clear aligners have grown in popularity as an alternative to conventional metal braces. Companies like Invisalign, Smile Direct Club, Candid Co., and ClearCorrect are significant players in the market for clear aligners. The market for clear aligners is expanding as a result of rising consumer demand for practical and aesthetically pleasing orthodontic solutions as well as developments in digital technology that have reduced the cost and increased accessibility of clear aligners.
Medical considerations related to patient need include physical attractiveness, convenience, and reduced inconvenience when visiting an orthodontist’s office. Transparent aligners are also more useful because metal brackets and wires are not necessary. Transparent aligners can be taken out and cleaned easily, so providers also benefit from less frequent equipment upkeep.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7182
Market Segments Covered in Clear Aligners Industry Analysis
- Age Outlook :
- End-use Outlook :
- Standalone Practices
- Group Practices
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global clear aligners market is expected to reach a market size of US$ 67.7 Bn by 2032.
- In 2022, North America is projected to contribute more than 36% market revenue.
- Adults in age segment to account for 65% of the market revenue in 2022
- Revenue through standalone practices as end- users segment is projected to be reach over US$ 28 Bn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of nearly 30% between 2022 and 2032.
- The market in Asia Pacific is set to experience a CAGR of 38% during 2022-2032.
- Expanded ClinCheck PRO 6.0 and ClinCheck “Inface” for Invisalign Treatment Visualization will be available in May 2020 from Align Technology, Inc. They employed cloud-based technologies to provide clients with the most advantageous treatment options. The company is focused on expanding its function and attaining a significant market share through a variety of acquisition tactics.
- Dentrix G7, the improved version of the dental exercise control system, was introduced in Canada in March 2019 by Henry Schein One, a joint venture of Henry Schein, Inc.
- The Straumann Group and Medit, a global provider of solutions for virtual dentistry, collaborated in March 2019. This partnership will facilitate virtual workflows’ integration with Straumann’s open CAD/CAM software.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583