250 Pages Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Fluoroscopy Equipment to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Fluoroscopy Equipment market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=267
As per latest industry analysis published by Fact.MR, the global fluoroscopy equipment market reached a valuation of around US$ 1.9 Bn in 2020, which amounts to around 9% share of the overall medical imaging systems market. Sales of fluoroscopy equipment are slated to accelerate at a CAGR of 6% to top US$ 3.5 Bn by 2031. Demand for C-arms systems, which holds the highest market share, is set to increase at a CAGR of 5% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
|Market Size Value in 2020||US$ 1.9 Bn|
|Market Forecasted Value for 2031||US$ 3.5 Bn|
|Global Growth Rate (2021 to 2031)||6% CAGR|
|Share of Top 5 Companies||40%|
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Fluoroscopy Equipment market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Fluoroscopy Equipment
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Fluoroscopy Equipment. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Fluoroscopy Equipment, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=267
Key Segments Covered in Fluoroscopy Equipment Industry Research
· Product Type
- Remote-Controlled Fluoroscopy Systems
- Conventional Fluoroscopy Systems
- C-Arms Systems
- FPD Fluoroscopes
- Mobile C-Arms
- Full Size C-Arm
- Mobile Mini C-Arms
- Application of Fluoroscopy Equipment in Cardiology
- Application of Fluoroscopy Equipment in Urology and Nephrology
- Application of Fluoroscopy Equipment in Neurovascular
- Application of Fluoroscopy Equipment in Orthopedic & Trauma Surgeries
- Application of Fluoroscopy Equipment in Neurosurgeries
- Application of Fluoroscopy Equipment in Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Application of Fluoroscopy Equipment in Gastrointestinal Surgeries
· End User
- Diagnostic Centers
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/267
The market for fluoroscopy equipment appears to be focused and competitive due to the presence of prominent market players. Several growth strategies have been observed, including penetration into untapped regions, strategic partnerships and collaborations, and intensive product development initiatives.
Product innovations and upgrades in existing product lines are used by top companies in the fluoroscopy equipment market to gain a competitive advantage.
Recently conducted research reveals that manufacturers are integrating innovative tools including Microsoft’s HoloLens and Google Glass in the wearable visual-overlay devices, which enables the end user to retrieve information for image-guided intervention.
Growing adoption of interventional radiology procedures that require real-time imaging, such as fluoroscopy, is driving the market. Because of their ability to perform efficient real-time injury assessment in athletes, hand-held fluoroscopes are getting prominence in emergency care. Rise in occurrences of pain treatment and injuries, growing focus among healthcare professionals about fluoroscopy use, and rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases are all contributing to fluoroscopy equipment market growth.
Growing prevalence of cancer has led to an upsurge in demand for radiation therapy. Surge in demand for radiation therapy in the healthcare industry is projected to boost the growth of the global market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global fluoroscopy equipment market to top US$ 3.5 Bn by 2031.
- C-arms systems projected to reach around US$ 1.4 Bn by 2031.
- Conventional fluoroscopy Systems projected to record above 4% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in North America holds share of more than 50%.
- Market in South Korea expected to reach valuation of US$ 500 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Russia to record 3% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Growing necessity of multipurpose imaging systems, technological advancements such as more precise and enhanced image guidance during surgical and diagnostic procedures, and availability of favorable reimbursements for diagnostic screening are expected to accelerate sales of fluoroscopy equipment over the next ten years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Fluoroscopy Equipment’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Fluoroscopy Equipment market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Fluoroscopy Equipment demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Fluoroscopy Equipment market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Fluoroscopy Equipment: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Fluoroscopy Equipment market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Fluoroscopy Equipment Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Fluoroscopy Equipment, Sales and Demand of Fluoroscopy Equipment, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates