The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4412
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy Market.
An exhaustive study published by Fact.MR finds that, transurethral resection of prostate (TURP) surgery is expected to contribute around 30% of market share by 2027, as it is proving highly-effective over drugs for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). High success rate of the TURP surgery is encouraging market players to further explore advanced technologies and increase surgical precision. On account of technological leaps, robotic surgery and laser therapy are the most recent breakthroughs in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market, which are being fast-adopted by medical professionals to relieve the symptoms of BPH.
However, these high-end therapeutics are currently not under the ambit of insurance, resulting in high out-of-pocket spending for patients. To sum it all, the study expects moderate growth of the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market during the forecast period (2020-2027).
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4412
Key Highlights of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Market Study
- Hospitals will remain key treatment centres, with over 40% revenue contribution to the BPH treatment market during 2020-2027. However, expensiveness of TURP surgeries, lengthy procedures, and long stays in hospitals are diverting patients’ inclination towards specialty clinics.
- Manufacturers continue to extend efforts towards enhancing product efficacy, which is strengthening the pipeline for BPH treatment with numerous inhibitors and immunotherapies in phase II and phase III trials. This signifies a sustainable supply of branded therapeutics during the forecast period.
- The U.S. is projected to account for around 25% of the global BPH treatment market share during 2020-2027, as regional manufacturers gain the early-slice of technology to foster innovation. However, India is projected to grow at the highest rate in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market, on account of relatively low BPH treatment costs that attract a large number of medical tourists.
- Loss of patent exclusivity of branded drugs is increasing the availability of generic drugs, which prevents the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market from reaching its true revenue potential.
A senior consultant at Fact.MR opines,“Manufacturers can target expansions in India and China, as relatively low setup and labour costs would result in reduced price of products, and, in turn, improve the adoption rate of otherwise expensive therapeutics. Also, a large geriatric population in Japan and high prevalence of BPH among men over 50 years are likely to increase market opportunities in this country.”
Switch from Rx to OTC Drug Status to Remain Crucial for Leading Players to Improve Sales Prospects
Olympus, Teleflex, and Boston Scientific Corporation hold significant share tantamount to 58% in the global benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market. These leading players have high focus on R&D activities to increase the exclusivity of products and strengthen the pipeline of branded drugs. However, frequent instances of patent expiration are opening market opportunities for prominent and emerging players, who develop generic drugs and biosimilar products.
Low costs of generic drugs as compared to branded ones are creating a wide base of consumers for this drug category. However, the same takes a toll on the market value of branded drugs, which is turning into a concern for leading market players. To offset this challenge, leading manufacturers are changing the status of their branded drugs from prescription-based drugs to OTC to achieve high adoption of their products.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Market – Assessment of Key Segments
Authors of this comprehensive study have classified the BPH treatment market into key segments for an in-depth study of the market. Categorisation of the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market is based on treatment type, end user, and region. This detailed study also offers information about the incremental opportunities present in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market during the forecast period. Key segments considered while studying the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market include:
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4412
Key Question answered in the survey of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy market report:
- Sales and Demand of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy
- Growth of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy Market
- Market Analysis of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy
- Market Insights of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy
- Key Drivers Impacting the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy
More Valuable Insights on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy, Sales and Demand of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Laser Therapy, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Sodium Formate Industry Survey Report by Fact.MR – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuydFhdcGdA
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583