Companies in the Backhoe Loaders Market are increasing their efforts to safeguard the health of workers and employees, resulting in shutdown of production plants and trade activities due to the novel COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Learn how companies in the Backhoe Loaders Market are responding to emergency situations of its clients to maintain smooth flow of business activities. This and many more business strategies are enclosed in our reports that share information on alternate tactics to capitalize on rare opportunities owing the spread of Coronavirus.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=407
Global backhoe loaders market has witnessed considerable growth in the past few years in the residential and construction sector, owing to rapid population expansion and a significant rise in household disposable incomes in the developed as well as developing countries. The growth in the number of construction projects, is anticipated to have a high impact on the backhoe loaders market over forecast period. The report estimates that, as compared to 2019, the market will witness a 1.4X growth to reach a valuation of ~US$ 3.5 Bn by the end of 2026.
Further, agriculture sector is likely to emerge as an attractive end use segment in the global backhoe loaders market, and is expected to capture 22% of the overall absolute dollar opportunity created over the forecast period.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=407
In addition, factors such as significant mining activities, increasing energy requirements, and presence of leading backhoe loaders manufacturers will continue to support the backhoe loaders market especially in Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Europe, and North America, reveals Fact.MR.
Key Takeaways of Backhoe Loaders Market
- Construction industry remains a major end-use sector for backhoe loaders owing to which it is foreseen to grow by a value CAGR of 4.7% across the forecast duration
- Collectively, agriculture and mining industries account for ~42% of the overall value share in the global backhoe loaders market
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/407
- Under 80 HP backhoe loaders engines are estimated to account for ~32% in the overall absolute dollar opportunity created over the forecast period. However, 80 HP to 100 HP backhoe loader engines are projected to expand ~1.5 times by the end of the forecast period
- Owing to multiple benefits such as higher efficiency, performance, and versatility, center pivot and sideshift backhoe loaders are expected to expand ~1.5 times by 2026 end
- Collectively, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan and North America are estimated to hold 64% share in the overall value opportunity created in the global market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain the prominent region across the projection period, accounting for more than 47% share of the global market
Maneuverability & Fuel Efficiency remains Prime Focus for Key Backhoe Loader Manufacturers
The report reveals some of the prominent market players, including JCB, John Deere, Caterpillar Inc., CNH Industrial. Among others, prominent backhoe loaders are continuously focusing on launching new products in order to cater to the increasing demand from various end use verticals. For instance,
- In July 2018, a joint venture between Tata Motors Limited (40 %) and Hitachi Construction Machinery Company launched the all new backhoe loaders, under the name TATA HITACHI SHINRAI
- In October 2019, JCB launched ICXT compact backhoe loaders in North America that delivered the material handling and excavating capability of backhoe loaders with the maneuverability and transportability of compact track loaders
- In December 2019, JCB India launched new ecoXpert backhoe loaders. EcoXpert 3DX backhoe loaders, comes with 12 per cent improved mileage capability
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/05/28/1853261/0/en/Electric-Vehicle-Battery-Sales-Upheld-by-Rapid-Adoption-of-EVs-and-Tightened-Fuel-economy-Standards-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583