250 Pages ENT Surgical Instruments Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of ENT Surgical Instruments to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, ENT Surgical Instruments market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2454
According to Fact.MR, ENT surgical device sales reached US$ 2.5 Bn in 2020. By 2031, the market for ENT Surgical Instruments will reach US$ 4.8 Bn, growing at a CAGR of nearly 7% from 2021 to 2031.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of ENT Surgical Instruments market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of ENT Surgical Instruments
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of ENT Surgical Instruments. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of ENT Surgical Instruments Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of ENT Surgical Instruments, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of ENT Surgical Instruments Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2454
Key Segments Covered
· Product Type
- ENT Surgical Laser Devices
- ENT Surgical Hand Instruments
- Powered ENT Surgical System Devices
- Radiofrequency ENT Electrosurgical Devices
- ENT Surgery Workstations
- ENT Surgical Navigation Systems
- ENT Visualization Systems
- ENT Surgical Microscopes
· End User
- ENT Surgical Instruments for Hospitals
- ENT Surgical Instruments for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- ENT Surgical Instruments for ENT Clinics
- Hand-held ENT Surgical Instruments
- Portable ENT Surgical Instruments
- Fixed ENT Surgical Instruments
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2454
Revenue and market share can be increased by ENT Surgical Instruments through strategic collaborations. Innovative technologies and equipment allow manufacturers to grow into new markets.
- In October 2020, Intersect ENT completed the purchase of electromagnetic surgical navigation solutions manufacturers Fiagon AG Medical Technologies. In accordance with the agreement, valued at € 30 Mn spread over three years. Fiagon’s acquisition will enable the company to provide innovative products to its customers, including balloons, navigation, and localized drug delivery.
- In addition to managing routine and complex ENT procedures, Intersect ENT is expected to benefit from this acquisition. Through this partnership, the company can serve the expanding market for ENT surgeries and office-based procedures better.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for ENT Surgical Instruments to add nearly 2x value by 2031
- By product, ENT surgical visualization systems to exceed a revenue share worth 40%
- Based on modality, fixed ENT Surgical Instruments to capture over 2/5th of global revenue
- By end user, hospitals to account for over US$ 3 Bn in revenue sales of ENT Surgical Instruments
- Ambulatory surgical centers to emerge as important end users, growing at 5% CAGR
- Sales in the U.S are projected to expand at a robust 7% CAGR through 2031
- India and China to emerge as dominant Asian market, yielding over 60% of revenue
“Increasing demand for laser procedures and cosmetic surgery such as rhinoplasty and otoplasty will drive the demand for highly equipped healthcare infrastructures, which will drive further demand for ENT surgical equipment in the healthcare industry,” says Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- ENT Surgical Instruments Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- ENT Surgical Instruments Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of ENT Surgical Instruments’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- ENT Surgical Instruments Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the ENT Surgical Instruments market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- ENT Surgical Instruments Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting ENT Surgical Instruments demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on ENT Surgical Instruments market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on ENT Surgical Instruments: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting ENT Surgical Instruments market growth.
More Valuable Insights on ENT Surgical Instruments Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of ENT Surgical Instruments, Sales and Demand of ENT Surgical Instruments, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates