The study offers a comprehensive overview on diverse features that are inducing demand, revenue generation, and sales in the Imaging Chemicals Market across the globe.
The following insights and evaluations are worth knowing for any market participant, helping them in ascertaining the prevailing dynamics and the future trajectories of the Imaging Chemicals Market. They are a part of the estimations of the opportunities in various segments. The additional new opportunities have turned the Global Demand of Imaging Chemicals Market into a fragmented landscape with more entry-level players entering the market, thanks to low barriers for investments.
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report:
2015 to 2021 Imaging Chemicals Market Revenue Analysis vs. Market Outlook 2022-2032
From 2015 to 2021, imaging chemical demand rose at a CAGR of nearly 4% as demand for advanced imaging and printing solutions acquired precedence, most notably across the packaging industry.
Adjusting for the COVID-19 pandemic-related downturns, the imaging chemicals demand outlook was revised to be valued at over US$ 25.43 Billion in 2021, as mandatory factory shutdowns to curb the virus’s spread led to a cessation of production activities.
Future expansion prospects appear bright as a return to film-based photography is taking precedence. From 2022 to 2032, the imaging chemicals sales forecast has been projected to increase by a CAGR exceeding 6%.
Key Segments Covered in the Imaging Chemicals Industry Analysis
- by Application :
- Printing & Packaging
- Medical Diagnostics
- Textile Processing
- Other Applications
- by Product :
- Imaging Chemical Printing Inks
- Imaging Chemical Developers
- Other Imaging Chemical Products
- by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
In-depth Analysis on Competitive Landscape
Prominent imaging chemicals providers are reliant on partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions, and new software launches to stay afloat in the global market. Constant innovations to ensure a seamless client-customer relationship are the main focus of prominent market players.
- In June 2021, ALTANA AG secured a new revolving credit facility from a consortium of eight major banks to further its sustainability agenda. The company availed € 250 Billion for the next 5 to 7 years in exchange for adhering to stringent ESG processes for key business areas, including imaging chemicals.
- Also, in June 2021, Eastman Kodak Company and West World Paper (WWP) have announced a reseller agreement wherein the latter will become a key supplier of Kodak Commercial Print Solutions throughout Western Canada in forthcoming years.
Key Drivers Stimulating Imaging Chemicals Industry Expansion
Increasing Transition towards Digital Printing Will Widen Imaging Chemical Demand Outlook
Fast-paced technological advancements are penetrating the printing & packaging technology on a broad scale. Demand for faster turn-around time, high print ink quality, and reduced costs are significantly enhancing the uptake of imaging chemicals manufactured from various raw materials.
As per Fact.MR’s insights into the imaging chemicals market and stringent labeling and packaging regulations imposed by government authorities and regulatory agencies are spurring the need for clear printing solutions, paving the way for future adoption of high-quality imaging chemicals.
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative markets for Imaging Chemicals?
- Which factors will impact the growth of the market?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the Imaging Chemicals industry?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?