Global sales of Clear Aligners in 2021 was held at US$ 3.2 Bn. With 32.4%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Standalone Practices are expected to be the highest revenue generating end-user, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 26 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
Key Points Covered in Clear Aligners Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Clear Aligners and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at@
The key players such as Align Technology, Inc.; Dentsply Sirona; Danaher; Institut Straumann AG; 3M; Henry Schein, Inc.; TP Orthodontics, Inc.; DynaFlex; Great Lakes Dental Technologies; and SCHEU DENTAL GmbH adopt several organic and inorganic strategies to enhance their revenue and market standings.
Some of the recent developments of key clear aligners providers are as follows:
- In May 2020, Align Technology, Inc. expanded Invisalign Treatment Visualization ClinCheck PRO 6.0 and ClinCheck “Inface”. They use cloud-based services to provide consumers with optimal treatment procedures. The company is focused on expanding its position and gaining significant market share through various acquisition strategies.
- In March 2019, Henry Schein One, a joint venture of Henry Schein, Inc., released Dentrix G7 in Canada, an upgraded version of the dental practice management system.
- In March 2019, the Straumann Group collaborated with Medit, a provider of digital dentistry solutions, on the partnership’s website. This partnership will bolster the integration of digital workflows with Straumann’s open CAD/CAM software.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7182
Market Segments Covered in Clear Aligners Industry Analysis
· Age Outlook :
· End-use Outlook :
- Standalone Practices
- Group Practices
How Has COVID-19 Impacted Revenue Generation from Clear Aligners?
The impact of COVID-19 on clear aligners was not much seen. Despite the heavy blows to almost all the industries, the clear aligners industry continued to grow positively at a rate of 28% over the last year. The reason for the growth of the industry during the pandemic may be credited to the growing concern of the customers during the pandemic. People took better care of their health, oral health was specially paid attention to by the customers in the past two years.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Buy the Report Now! https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7182
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com