Global sales of Basin, Bowl and Cup in 2021 was held at US$ 212.6 Mn. With 18.6%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Cup is the top product type and it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 18.1%, during 2022 – 2032.
Key Points Covered in Basin, Bowl and Cup Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Basin, Bowl and Cup and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at@
The key players such as Medtronic; Narang Medical Limited; IndoSurgicals Private Limited; Advin Health Care; Key Surgical adopt several organic and inorganic strategies to enhance their revenue and market standings.
Some of the recent developments of key Basin, Bowl and Cup providers are as follows:
- In July 2021, H&T Manufacturing Ltd., a manufacturer of drug-delivery systems and pharmaceutical components, announced its acquisition of Novelex AG, a manufacturer of drug-delivery systems and pharmaceutical components.
- In 2020, Baxter claimed to offer dry peri strips with secure grip technology for reliable staple reinforcement during surgery.
- In January 2020, LLC Farmmash announced the SD15 Dosing Cup, which has a capacity of 20 to 25 ml and can be equipped with a child resistance cover. This is expected to boost market growth in the near future.
- In 2020, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA announced to invest US$ 130 Mn to expand its blood transfusion and apheresis disposable plant in the Dominican Republic. Additional facilities have been upgraded with manufacturing machines that create plasma drugs, plasma kit production lines, and sterile storage silos. This makes room for twice the clean room and storage capacity.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7180
Market Segments Covered in Basin, Bowl and Cup Industry Analysis
· By Type :
· By End-user :
- Homecare Settings
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Other End-Users
· By Material Type :
- Plastic (Polypropylene)
- Stainless steel
- Other Material Types
Which Material Type Recorded Highest Demand in the Basin, Bowl and Cup Market?
Stainless steel had the largest share of sales with over 40% and a CAGR of 16.6%. This is because stainless steel is corrosion resistant, tough and ductile, and requires less maintenance. Due to the above properties of stainless steel, the use of materials in consumer products such as washbasins, bowls and cups is increasing. In addition to its attractive appearance, stainless steel has many other properties that are important for the hygienic maintenance of medical facilities and is expected to drive product demand in the coming years. However, people are also switching to disposable medical supplies, which may hamper its growth.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Buy the Report Now! https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7180
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com