Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global cables and leads for medical equipment market to have a positive outlook, and expand at a CAGR of above 4% across the 2021-2031 forecast period.
Cables and leads are connecting instruments used in medical devices, particularly cardiovascular devices. Leads are also used to connect pacemakers to the valves of the heart. Though an economic downturn affected the healthcare industry due to rising capital costs, declining patient volumes, and unfavorable reimbursement scenario, the medical device market, especially the cardiovascular device market, remained largely immune to the slowdown.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5418
On the other hand, manufacturers of economical, high-frequency cardiovascular accessories purchased on a daily basis by hospitals felt the pinch of the crisis, as hospitals and healthcare facilities trimmed down their capital expenditure. With rising concerns regarding infection control and transmission, medical centers are opting to use disposable medical equipment, increasing demand for cables and leads for medical equipment in the healthcare industry.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global cables and leads for medical equipment market to top US$ 6 Bn by 2031.
- ECG equipment projected to reach around US$ 2.7 Bn by 2031.
- Pacemakers projected to record around 2.9% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- ECG equipment projected to reach around US$ 2 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Japan to record 1.2% CAGR over the forecast period 2021- 2031.
- China forecast to reach projected market size above US$ 1.3 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Canada projected to expand at above 3% CAGR over next 10 years.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5418
Key Segments in Cables and Leads for Medical Equipment Industry Research
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5418
Rising environmental concerns have increased focus on the creation of ecofriendly cables and leads for medical equipment.
- Nikomed USA recently introduced BioWire, a non-metallic disposable and universal lead wire system that is recyclable. These leads are easily disposable and can be incinerated without the need for extra processing or preparation.
Increasing number of players are now focused on providing products with better efficiency and lower risk rates.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/27/2007702/0/en/Tricuspid-Valve-Repair-Market-Poised-for-Astounding-Growth-Through-2029-Fact-MR-Projects-Annuloplasty-Rings-to-Remain-Top-Selling.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583