The market for canes and crutches, which is currently valued at US$ 975.9 million, is expected to grow at a 3.8% CAGR from 2023 to 2033. As a result, it is anticipated that the global market for canes and crutches will be worth US$1.42 billion by 2033. The canes and crutches market refers to the market for assistive devices used by individuals who have difficulty walking or maintaining balance. Canes and crutches are commonly used by elderly individuals, people with disabilities, and those recovering from injuries or surgeries.
The global canes and crutches market is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by factors such as an aging population, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing awareness about the benefits of using mobility aids. The market is also expected to be driven by technological advancements in the design and materials used in canes and crutches, as well as increased customization options
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4419
Key Highlights of Canes and Crutches Market Study
- Provision of grants and insurance to disabled individuals, especially in the U.S. and the U.K., enhances the affordability quotient, thereby resulting in increased adoption of canes, crutches, and similar accessories.
- Robotic assistive systems are viable substitutes, which could deter the sales prospects of canes and crutches to some extent. However, high costs associated with these novel systems could hamper their adoption to a certain extent.
- Online availability of assistive systems is a prominent driver of the canes and crutches market, as discounts and deals are potent instruments to close sales. Sales through the said channel are projected to witness a CAGR of around 3.9% during the forecast period (2020-2027).
- Application of quad canes extending beyond disabled individuals towards the aged populace would continue to induce high adoption rates of canes. Sales of canes are expected to remain 63% higher over crutches and associated accessories during the forecast period.
Competitive Landscape :
In order to satisfy the shifting needs of consumers and patients around the world, top cane and crutch suppliers are concentrating on releasing new, cutting-edge products that are integrated with smart technologies.
- The launch of CAN Go has been scheduled for May 2022, according to CAN Mobilities, a company established with the goal of advancing human mobility. A smart cane is the new product, which combines cutting-edge sensors with mobile and web interfaces to assist those who have mobility issues while keeping them safe and independent.
Key Companies Profiled
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- GF Health Products Inc.
- Besco Medical
- NOVA Medical Products
- Sunrise Medical
- Medline Industries Inc.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4419
Which Key Determinants are Expected to Shape Future Sales of Canes and Crutches?
- Aging population: As the global population continues to age, the demand for canes and crutches is expected to increase. Older adults are more likely to experience mobility issues and require assistive devices like canes and crutches to maintain their independence.
- Prevalence of chronic conditions: Chronic conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis, and multiple sclerosis can cause mobility issues, leading to an increased demand for canes and crutches. With the increasing prevalence of chronic conditions, the demand for these devices is expected to rise.
- Technological advancements: Technological advancements in the design and manufacturing of canes and crutches are likely to drive sales in the future. For instance, adjustable canes, lightweight crutches, and ergonomic designs are likely to be more popular among consumers.
- Availability of alternative devices: The availability of alternative mobility devices, such as walkers and wheelchairs, may impact the sales of canes and crutches. If consumers opt for these alternative devices, the demand for canes and crutches may decline.
- Insurance coverage: Insurance coverage for canes and crutches may impact sales in the future. If insurance providers cover the cost of these devices, more consumers may be willing to purchase them, leading to an increase in sales.
Key Questions Covered in the Canes and Crutches Market
- What is the current size and projected growth of the canes and crutches market?
- What are the main drivers of market growth, such as demographics, changing health needs, and technological advancements?
- What are the main types of canes and crutches available on the market, and what are their relative advantages and disadvantages?
- What are the most important features that users look for when selecting a cane or crutch, such as weight, adjustability, or grip comfort?
- Who are the major players in the canes and crutches market, and what are their market shares and competitive strategies?
- What are the key trends and challenges facing the canes and crutches market, such as regulatory issues, reimbursement policies, or competition from other mobility aids?
- What are the most promising opportunities for growth in the canes and crutches market, such as emerging markets or new technological applications?
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4419
Regional Analysis For Canes and Crutches Market
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583