The global sperm processing media market is exhibiting steady growth and the trend is expected to continue for the forecast period between 2021 and 2031. As per a study by Fact.MR, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is the most common cause of infertility in females, which might create the need for assistive reproduction. This is expected to fuel the demand for sperm processing media.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), infertility affects around 13% to 15% of couples across the world. Furthermore, in the year 2019, 60 to 80 million couples were reportedly suffering from infertile condition globally. Thus, the demand for effective treatment to curb the incidence of infertility will create opportunities for the market.
According to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1.7% of infants were born in the U.S. with the help of assistive reproductive technology in the year 2017. In 2018, the percentage increased to 1.9% of infants. This increase in use of assistive reproductive technology will drive the demand of sperm processing media in coming years.
Request Brochure at-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5697
Key Segments of global Sperm Processing Media Market Covered in the Report
- Based on product, the sperm processing media market has been segmented as
- Sperm Preparation Medium
- Sperm Freeze Medium
- Sperm Wash Medium
- Sperm Gradient Media
- Sperm Separation Medium
- Based on application, the sperm processing media market has been segmented as
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Based on end user, the sperm processing media market has been segmented as
- Fertility Clinics
- IVF Infertility Centers
- Based on the region, the sperm processing media market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
What strategies are the Key Players adopting for Increasing their Market Share in the Global Sperm Processing Media Market?
Key players in the global sperm processing media market are focusing on strategic partnerships to deliver sperm processing media with quality. Moreover, key players in the sperm processing media market are aiming to expand their presence in the developing region through collaboration.
- For instance, Vitrolife announced collaboration agreement with ParentPlus LLC, with the aim of developing new products for IUI (Intra-Uterine Insemination, artificial insemination.
Leading players in the global sperm processing media market are also focusing on acquisitions of the companies that offer specialized products and projects potential to generate substantial revenue. By acquiring these companies, manufacturers in the market aim to have a stronger product portfolio as compared to its competitors.
- In August 2019, Hamilton Thorne Ltd, a leading provider of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) product and services acquired Planer Ltd.
Thus, the increasing strategic development activities carried out by the manufacturers in the global sperm processing media market will have a positive impact leading to a significant growth in the market during the forecast period.
Request For Customization – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5697
- Growing adaption of artificial insemination treatment will boost the demand for sperm processing media in the market.
- Advancements and innovations in fertility treatments have led to increasing the growth of the market.
- Favorable reimbursement scenario in developed countries has surged the demand of sperm processing media.
- High costs of sperm processing media pose a challenge for the market growth in the developing economies.
- Less success rate of the procedure restricts the growth of the sperm processing media market.
Key players operating in the sperm processing media market profiled by Fact.MR includes Cooper Surgical Fertility Solutions, HI-TECH SOLUTIONS, Wondersperm, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Vitrolife, gynotec, GYNEMED GmbH & Co. KG., Cryo-Genie India Pvt. Ltd., and Sperm Processor Pvt Ltd. Key players in the global sperm processing media market are focusing on strategic partnership, collaboration, and acquisition to strengthen their footprint in the global market. For instance,
- Vitrolife announced collaboration agreement with ParentPlus LLC, with the aim of developing new products for IUI.
- Hamilton Thorne Ltd, a leading provider of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) product and services acquired Planer Ltd. in August 2019.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
At-Home Celiac Testing Market – According to the Latest Research by the Fact.MR The Celiac Testing market is set to gain growth in the forecast period 2021-2031 at a CAGR of 8.0%. The Reason for the growth is The increase in prevalence of Celiac disease globally.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness upsurge growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates