The restrictions on access to elective health procedures and postponed ENT appointments through 2019 and 2020 have arisen as effects of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. This has hurt short term sales prospects for ENT medical devices through 2021. Rising cases of hearing disabilities, and the trend of aesthetically designed implants along with advances in diagnostic technologies are proving to be important aspects influencing developments as per the ENT medical devices study by consulting firm Fact.MR. The study encompasses pre-COVID-19 estimates, on the basis of broader developments in associated cutting-edge technologies.
According to Fact.MR, the market is estimated to rise at an approximate CAGR of 5.5% through the end of 2031, achieving a moderate growth rate since 2016. Bodies such as the World Health Organization and the National Center for Biotechnology Information have set guidelines for healthcare ENT practices associated with ENT procedures. These efforts in the medical sector are likely to influence developments for ENT medical devices to minimize risk of side effects arising from the pandemic
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5686.
Market Segmentation by Category
- Diagnostic ENT Devices
- Otological endoscopes
- Robot Assisted Endoscopes
- Surgical ENT Devices
- Hearing Aids & Implant Devices
- Diagnostic ENT Devices
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5686
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How is the global ENT medical devices market expected to grow in 2021?
- Why is the demand for ENT medical devices gaining momentum?
- How is urbanization influencing ENT medical devices sales in the future?
- What factors are attracting prominent ENT medical devices manufacturers to China?
- Why is Europe a lucrative hub for key ENT medical devices market players?
- How do growth prospects appear for the US, UK and French markets?
- Which are the prominent ENT medical devices manufacturers profiled in Fact.MR’s report?
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s ENT Medical Devices Study
- Hearing aids will account for significant revenue share in the market owing to higher incidences of hearing disabilities and introduction of associated technologies.
- Implant devices are likely to reflect a relatively faster rate of growth on the back of improvements to efficacy and aesthetics in modern offerings.
- The United States is a leading market for ENT medical devices, supported by advanced healthcare infrastructure and reimbursement policies.
- China is a major producer and consumer of ENT devices in the Asia Pacific region, supported by favorable government healthcare reforms.
- Germany has emerged as a major European market owing to the relatively higher number of hearing ailment cases in the country.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5686
More Insights on the ENT medical devices Market
Fact.MR, in its latest offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global ENT medical devices market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (diagnostic devices[rhinoscopes, laryngoscopes, otological endoscopes, robot assisted endoscopes, and others], across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583