Radiopacity of medical marker bands is giving significant impetus to their demand in the medical marker bands Industry. The properties of medical marker bands that increases their visibility under fluoroscopes or x-ray during critical procedures is giving an uptick to their sales worldwide.
Manufacturers of medical marker bands are also showing a marked preference for cost-effective materials such as polymer and tantalum instead of traditional gold, platinum and palladium. On the back of these factors, Fact.MR- a well-established name in the market research domain-forecasts that the global sales of medical marker bands will experience a major upsurge, reaching a growth of ~ US$ 28 Mn by 2029.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4364
Key Segments of Medical Marker Bands Market
Speak to Research Analyst
Key Takeaways of Medical Marker Bands Market
• According to Fact.MR, growth of the medical marker bands market is expected to increase 1.7X during the forecast year owing to increased usage of medical marker bands in cardiovascular intervention procedures
• High visibility under x-ray is expected to be the promising factor for increased use of medical marker bands in critical medical procedures
• Feasibility of tracking catheter position in a complex endovascular procedure to avoid instrument and vessel collision is boosting the demand for medical marker bands
“Critical manufacturing processes involved in the production of medical marker bands can be made more cost-effective through progressive automation technologies with advanced software platforms, robotics, and sophisticated techniques which are expected to positively impact the medical marker bands market,” says the Fact.Mr Analyst.
Acquisitions and Mergers Signify Growth in a Fragmented Market
• The medical marker bands market is fragmented. Tier 1 players functioning in the medical marker bands market include Merit Medical Systems, Inc., and Putnam Plastics. Both companies have a high market share owing to their brand recognition and global reach.
• Dearth of advanced manufacturing facilities coupled with a large aging workforce and skills gap in countries such as India and China are encouraging export of medical marker bands from other countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., etc. To overcome these issues, key players are focusing on increasing their reach through acquisitions and mergers. For instance:
• In August 2019, Biomerics merged with Northeast Laser & Electropolish, a contract manufacturer providing services to a wide range of medical device manufacturers. This merger formed Biomerics NLE, a metal division of Biomerics that provide full-service metal processing to the interventional and surgical medical device industry.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology
Key Questions Answered in Fact.MR’s Medical Marker Bands Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for medical marker bands market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for medical marker bands during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the medical marker bands market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the medical marker bands market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the medical marker bands market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the medical marker bands market to upscale their position in this landscape?
Looking for more information?
The research study on medical marker bands market by Fact.MR incorporates an unbiased assessment of key demand-driving factors and trends which have shaped the landscape of medical marker bands over 2014 – 2018 and includes a detailed assessment of key parameters that are anticipated to exert influence over 2019 – 2029. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of material (gold, platinum-iridium, platinum, polymer, palladium, tantalum, and others) across seven major regions.
For More Insights
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Healthcare
Our healthcare consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the healthcare sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global healthcare industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583