250 Pages Patient Positioning Systems Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Patient Positioning Systems to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Patient Positioning Systems market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=52
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Presenting Opportunities for Patient Positioning Systems Market Growth
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to accommodating changing consumer preferences. They are pressing on solving the long-standing challenge pertaining to care model innovation.
Considering this, the focus on making healthcare affordable and more transparent will increase. Adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Patient Positioning Systems market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=52
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Patient Positioning Systems market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Patient Positioning Systems
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Patient Positioning Systems. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Patient Positioning Systems Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Patient Positioning Systems, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Patient Positioning Systems Market.
In 2020 the global patient positioning system market was valued at US$ 1 Bn and is expected to increase by nearly US$ 500 Mn by the end of 2031. Fact.MR, market research and competitive intelligence provider has also predicted the global patient positioning system industry to progress at a modest CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period.
|Market CAGR (2021-2031)||4.5%|
|Global Market Value by 2031||US$ 1.5 Bn|
|Market Value in 2020||US$ 1 Bn|
|North America Market Share||40%|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/52
Key Segments of Patient Positioning System Industry Survey
· By Product:
- Patient Positioning Tables
- Surgical Tables
- Radiolucent Imaging Tables
- Examination Tables
- Patient Positioning Accessories
- Other Patient Positioning Systems
· By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
· By Application:
- Use of Patient Positioning Equipment in Surgery
- Demand for Patient Positioning Systems for Diagnostics & Imaging
- Demand for Patient Positioning for Cancer Therapy
Increasing research and investments by manufacturers of patient positioning systems and rising demand for improving healthcare infrastructure across the world are expected to strengthen market growth potential.
- A leading name in biomedical vertical from Italy, Esaote announced its entry in the total body MRI industry with the launch of a system – Magnifico Open. The new launch is aimed at providing comfortable and efficient patient positioning, especially for claustrophobic and younger individuals.
- In July 2021, A J Hospital & Research in Mangaluru, Karnataka, India, announced the installation of one of the most modern CT systems. The 128 Slice Dual Energy CT scanner is equipped with AI to optimise patient positioning and offering better assistance to technologists.
Boron’s neutron capture therapy (BNCT) treatment room at the Helsinki University Hospital is being developed to realize its full clinical potential by partnering with various industry leaders. The room will be equipped with state-of-the-art robotic patient-positioning systems.
The need for patient positioning systems is anticipated to be driven by rising geriatric population and increasing demand for elderly care services. Patient positioning systems aid in repositioning patients and provide mobility for those recovering from surgeries or injuries. These systems also assist surgeons in ensuring patient safety and ease of access for doctors performing surgeries.
Rise in number of surgeries performed, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases that require hospitalization and professional care, technological advancements to facilitate and make procedures easy, and increasing demand for therapies are some of the major factors propelling demand for patient positioning systems.
Fierce competition among manufacturers is a major factor that is anticipated to have a restraining effect on market growth since this has spawned many substitute technologies. Untapped potential from lesser developed economies and economies with rising healthcare expenditure are expected to be prominent and crucial to overall market growth.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Patient positioning system market to expand at a steady CAGR of 4.5% through 2031.
- In 2020, the market reached a valuation of around US$ 1 Bn.
- North America anticipated to account for nearly 40% of global market share.
- China and India markets expected to grow at high CAGRs in APAC region.
- Sales revenue from patient positioning systems anticipated to be around US$ 1.5 Bn by the end of 2031.
“Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases has led to a rise in surgical and therapeutic procedures, which is expected to drive demand for patient positioning systems,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Patient Positioning Systems Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Patient Positioning Systems Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Patient Positioning Systems’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Patient Positioning Systems Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Patient Positioning Systems market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Patient Positioning Systems Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Patient Positioning Systems demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Patient Positioning Systems market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Patient Positioning Systems: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Patient Positioning Systems market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Patient Positioning Systems Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Patient Positioning Systems, Sales and Demand of Patient Positioning Systems, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates