The revenue from injectables in 2021 was US$ 33.8 Bn and is expected to grow above 5X during the forecast period. The demand for injectables primarily comes from North America, Europe and APAC region, and these three regions collectively generated more than 85% revenue of injectables.
The non-Invasive aesthetic market revenues were estimated at US$ 53.3 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Fact.MR report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 281.2 Bn.
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7162
The outbreak of Covid19 has impacted all the regions of the world as it affected medical tourism and the flow of medical services. As almost all the countries faced lockdown during the period, also patient appointments for non-invasive aesthetic treatments were temporarily halted.
The pandemic, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, reduced the overall uptake of aesthetic treatments; nonetheless, as in the last few years, the market has seen a negative growth rate due to unavailability of services, however in the upcoming years, this will lead to the growth in the demand of cosmetic procedures in the non-invasive aesthetic treatment market even more than the prior levels of an increase in demand for cosmetic procedures in the next years, which is predicted to rise even higher than prior levels.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Non-Invasive aesthetic market is expected to reach a market size of US$ 61.4 Bn by 2022.
- In 2022, North America to contribute more than 40% of market revenue.
- Injectables are expected to account for 63.3% of the market revenue in 2022
- Skin rejuvenation is estimated to be over US$ 15.55 Bn in 2022, growing a CAGR of over 15.5% for the forecast period.
- North America is expected to experience a CAGR of 16.1% across the 2022-2032 forecast period
In Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market Kybella, an injectable is gaining the attention as Kybella is a fat-dissolving injection that works on a targeted treatment region. It is a synthetic variant of deoxycholic acid that can damage fat cell membranes. In 2015, the FDA approved the therapy for treating under-chin fat, comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Companies operational in Non-Invasive Treatment Market compete on the basis of innovation of their products, quality, brand reputation, and market presence to sell their products through various industries. Companies are employing a variety of strategies to remain competitive.
- In 2020, Alma introduced a new platform which was hybrid and focused on investigation of several options like ablative, non-ablative, and the thermal therapies on skin rejuvenation and scar revision, also the synergistic effects. Due to this, the availability of user-friendly and technologically improved non-invasive aesthetic solutions is increasing, hence fueling the market
- In 2021, Candela launched the Fax Pro system, which was a non-ablative functional device. It was also approved by FDA and marked by CE. The system was the first one that offered dual depth skin resurfacing. With the help of two applicators, it could perform dual depth skin resurfacing, promoting new collagen showing smoother and brighter skin.
- In 2021, Lumenis, sold their surgical division to Boston scientific corporation. The reason was they wanted to invest that amount to increase the growth of aesthetic and vision businesses by focusing on R&D, worldwide sales and developing marketing channels.
To learn more about Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7162
Market Segments Covered in Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market Analysis
· By Procedure :
- Botulinum Toxin
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Polymer Filler
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Hair Removal
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction
- Cellulite Treatment
· By End Use :
- Hospital/Surgery Center
- Traditional Spa
- HCP owned clinic
· By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Non-Invasive aesthetic treatment market, presenting historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on Procedure (Injectables, Skin Rejuvenation and Other Procedures) and End User (Hospital/Surgery Center, MedSpa, Traditional Spa, and HCP Owned Clinic) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com