Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global medical radiation detection, monitoring and safety market to have a positive outlook, expanding at a CAGR of above 6% across the 2021-2031 forecast period. The world is constantly advancing in technology to protect against the threat and issues of radiation with real-time and immediate results. Medical radiation detection, monitoring and safety equipment is applicable in nuclear medicine for the rapid identification of cancer. It is also used in the monitoring of fatal diseases through visual tracking.
Radiation detectors utilize the interaction of ionizing radiation to produce UV or visible light and are called scintillation detectors. In addition, these detectors provide information about energy distribution of incident radiation, and thus, can be utilized in spectrometers. Furthermore, hospitals, doctors, and dentists use a variety of nuclear materials to diagnose, monitor, and treat a wide assortment of metabolic process and medical condition in humans.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6505
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global medical radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market to top US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031.
- Personal dosimeters projected to reach valuation of around US$ 300 Mn by 2031.
- Sales of environment radiation monitors projected to record around 3% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- The market in Japan to record 3% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031.
- China forecast to reach a projected market size above US$ 105 Mn by 2031.
- The market in Canada projected to expand at above 4% CAGR over the next 10 years.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6505
Key Market Segments Covered in Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Industry Research
Radiation and Monitoring Products
- Personal Dosimeters
- Area Process Monitors
- Environmental Radiation Monitors
- Surface Contamination Monitors
- Radioactive Material Monitors
- Gas-filled Detectors
- Solid State Detectors
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6505
Companies leverage strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability. Companies operating in the market are also acquiring start-ups working on radiation detection, monitoring, and safety technologies to strengthen their product capabilities.
- In 2019, IBA Dosimetry launched myQA® iON, a unique environment for rapid and accurate cancer patient QA in proton therapy. myQA iON substantially reduces the required time for patient QA.
- In 2019, Kromek launched the D3S PRD personal radiation detector. It is a high-speed SPRD (spectroscopic radiation detector) or PRD replacement that is a cost-effective radiation detection device, and puts a very powerful and sensitive radiation detector into the hands of first-line users.
- In 2020, Thermofisher Scientific and Nano Pin Technologies Inc. collaborated to advance blood-based infectious disease detection technology through the development of highly sensitive liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LC-MS)-based workflows.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/27/2007702/0/en/Tricuspid-Valve-Repair-Market-Poised-for-Astounding-Growth-Through-2029-Fact-MR-Projects-Annuloplasty-Rings-to-Remain-Top-Selling.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583