Demand for polymerase chain reaction tests is anticipated to reach US$ 3.6 Bn by 2021-end, further expanding to US$ 12 Bn at the conclusion of the 2021-2031 assessment period, according to a recent report published by Fact.MR. The market is poised to expand 3x, with PCR reagents set to capture 60% of total revenue.
Over the past half decade, various factors drove the growth of the global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) market, such as mounting prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases and swelling application of PCR. This has ultimately escalated the demand for Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during the historic period 2016-2020.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4861
The basic steps of PCR include:
- Denaturation: The double-stranded DNA is heated to a high temperature to separate the two strands.
- Annealing: Primers (short DNA sequences) are added to the reaction and annealed to the complementary single-stranded DNA.
- Extension: A heat-stable DNA polymerase is added to the reaction and uses the primers as a starting point to synthesize new DNA strands.
Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market: Key Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product, end user and region.
- Standard PCR Systems
- RT PCR Systems
- Digital PCR Systems
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Clinical Diagnostics Labs and Hospitals
- Academic and Research Organizations
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market: Report Summary
The study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, demand, product developments, revenue generation and sales in the global polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market.
A comprehensive estimate of the global polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market has been provided through an optimistic as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the adoption of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with global average price is also considered in the study.
Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market: Size Evaluation
The global polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market has been analyzed for each market segment, in terms of value (US$ Mn).
Market estimates at global and regional levels for polymerase chain reaction are available in terms of “US$ Mn” for value. A Y-o-Y growth contrast on prominent polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market segments along with market attractiveness evaluation has been incorporated in the report.
Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market: Inspected Assessment on Regional Segments
Key sections have been elaborated in the global polymerase chain reaction (PCR) report, which have helped deliver projection on the regional markets. These chapters include the regional macros (economic, and business environment outlook), which are expected to have a momentous influence on the growth of the global polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market during the forecast period.
Country-specific valuation on demand for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) has been offered for each regional market, along with the market scope, estimate and forecast, price index, and impact analysis of dynamics of prominence in regions and countries. For all regional markets, Y-o-Y growth estimates have also been incorporated in the report.
Detailed breakup in terms of value & volume for emerging countries has also been included in the report.
Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market: In-Depth Analysis on Competitive Landscape
The report sheds light on the leading players in the global polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market along with their detailed profiles. Essential and up-to-date data and information related to the market performers, who are principally engaged in the provision of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) solutions, have been presented with the help of a detailed dashboard view. Market share analysis and comparison of prominent players provided in the report permit the report readers to take preemptive steps in advancing their businesses.
Key Takeaways of the Global PCR Market Study
- PCR reagents are anticipated to capture three-fifths of the total market share during the forecast period. Continuous increase in the number of diagnostic tests and launch of new reagents specific to the test type are set to augment demand for reagents used in polymerase chain reaction.
- Use of PCR in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries is anticipated to account for a majority share of the total market value. This is stimulated by a rise in test volumes, laboratory automation, research & development in genetic engineering, and competition in drug discovery for diseases such as HIV-AIDS and cancer.
- Growing awareness about molecular diagnostic applications of PCR in cancer and HIV-AIDS detection, rising prevalence of infectious diseases and laboratory automation will augment the use of PCR techniques in clinical diagnostic labs and hospitals. The segment is poised to expand impressively at a CAGR of 8.8% through 2026.
- North America is set to dominate the global PCR market in terms of value. The availability of advanced technologies such as of multifaceted synthetic and bioprospected polymerases and symbiotic sequencing technologies is projected to fuel the regional market growth. Greater budgetary allocation for research & development in PCR technologies will further augment the regional market growth, which is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% through 2026.
- Asia Pacific shows prolific growth opportunities. Improvements in healthcare infrastructure, penetration of global market players via licensing and distribution agreements with local players, and increased investments in life sciences research will boost the regional market growth.