According to a new study published by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the Americas hematology diagnostics market was valued at US$ 264.3 Mn in 2020, and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of around 5% over the forecast period (2021–2031).
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6513
Factors boosting demand for hematology diagnostics include rising incidence of blood-related diseases such as anemia and blood cancer. Hematological tests help in evaluating various conditions involving blood and its components. But these can be also performed to determine various life-threatening diseases at different stages. Blood tests can give an exact assessment of body conditions and result in early treatment.
Advancements in technology have led to the development of simple and painless blood testing systems. Moreover, development prospects of hematology diagnostics are expected to be influenced by rising investments in research & development activities of blood-related diseases. Rising healthcare expenditure and focus are expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Blood typing kits are expected to contribute more than 31% revenue share in the market by 2031.
- Under modality, demand for lab-based testing is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5% through the forecast period.
- Diagnostic laboratories dominate the market among all distribution channels, and are expect to reach a valuation of US$ 172 Mn by 2031.
- The U.S. holds the highest share in the global market due to rising concerns about health and increasing blood related diseases, and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 4% through 2031.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6513
Categorization by Americas Hematology Diagnostics Industry Research
- Hematology Anemia and Iron Test Kits
- Hematology Folic Acid Testing Kits
- Hematology Sickle Cell Screening Kits
- Hematology PT/INR Testing Kits
- Hematology D-dimer Testing Kits
- Hematology Blood Typing Kits
- Point of Care
- Lab-based testing
- Hematology Diagnostics at Hospitals
- Hematology Diagnostics at Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hematology Diagnostics at Cancer Research Institutes
- Hematology Diagnostics through Retail Pharmacies
- Hematology Diagnostics through Drug Stores
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6513
Increasing Adoption of Point of Care Services Likely to Propel Market Growth
Point of care tests are gaining popularity because of many factors such as convenience, early diagnosis, and cost effectiveness.
Due to early detection of diseases and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, people are opting for point of care diagnosis. It will also reduce the chances of spread of infectious diseases.
While the hematology diagnostics market is a fairly fragmented in the Americas region, Grifols SA, Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., and bioMerieux hold nearly 50% market share. Tier-2 and tier-3 players hold the remaining half of the global market share.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/17/2001977/0/en/Demand-for-Hospital-Supplies-to-Heighten-with-Severing-Concerns-over-Hospital-Infections-Global-Market-Value-to-Surpass-US-21-Bn-by-2029-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Hand Hygiene Monitoring System Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2277/hand-hygiene-monitoring-system-market
Dental Amalgamators Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2276/dental-amalgamators-market
Actigraphy Sensors Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2274/actigraphy-sensors-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583