Global sales of Endoscopy Operative Devices Market in 2021 was held at US$ 8.7 Bn. With 5.8%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy is expected to be the highest revenue generating segment, accounting for an expected CAGR rate of 6.3% during 2022 – 2032.
Key Points Covered in Endoscopy Operative Devices Market Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Endoscopy Operative Devices Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7186
The market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of companies operating at global and regional levels. The development of new products and the improvement of existing products are becoming increasingly important for key players. In order to gain a competitive advantage in the market, manufacturers are focusing on improving product quality. To expand their product portfolio, key players are using strategies like technological collaborations and acquisitions. Some of the prominent players in the Endoscopy Operative Devices Market include Cook Medical Inc., Olympus Corporation, Ethicon Endo-surgery, LLC., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, Richard Wolf GmbH, and Medtronic Plc (Covidien).
Some of the recent developments of key Endoscopy Operative Devices providers are as follows:
- In June 2019, Medtronic announced that its subsidiary, Karl Storz, has collaborated with it for four years in an attempt to integrate Karl Storz’s 3D vision technology into Medtronic’s robotic surgical platform.
- In March 2019, Olympus Corporation launched PowerSpiral to treat and diagnose gastrointestinal conditions with a motorized rotating attachment to the scope, which is gently touched the gastrointestinal mucosa and readily performs the endoscope of the small intestine.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7186
Market Segments Covered in Endoscopy Operative Devices Market Analysis
· By Product Type :
- Energy Systems
- Access Devices
- Suction & Irrigation Systems
- Hand Instruments
- Wound Retractors
· By Application :
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy
- Obstetrics/Gynaecology Endoscopy
- Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy)
- Other Applications
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
As per the Endoscopy Operative Devices Markets research by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, historically, from 2017 to 2021, market value of the Endoscopy Operative Devices Markets increased at around 5.2% CAGR.
Epidemiology of chronic medical conditions, increase in the need for minimally invasive procedures, and improvement in the image quality which was taken part of endoscope systems, are all inspiring the growth of the endoscope operative devices industry.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Buy the Report Now! https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7186
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com