Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global dental radiology equipment market to have a positive outlook, expanding at a CAGR of above 6% across the 2021-2031 forecast period. Periodontal diseases are considered a public health concern with a rise in their prevalence among adolescents as well as adults. Dental radiology equipment helps dentists diagnose and set up treatments with clearly scanned dental pictures. Commonly, the technique is employed to identify hidden structures, knowledge teeth, bone loss, cavities, and malignant or benign lots that aren’t easily detectable.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6452
Genetic abnormalities and physical damages have boosted demand for maxillofacial and oral surgeries. This has in turn fortuitously boosted demand for dental radiology equipment that helps in delivering better imaging. As such, the market for dental radiology equipment is showing sufficient promise for the years ahead.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global dental radiology equipment market to top US$ 10 Bn by 2031.
- Sales of extraoral systems are projected to reach around US$ 5 Bn by 2031.
- CBCT imaging to record 3% CAGR over the next ten years.
- The market in China is forecast to top a value of US$ 2 Bn by 2031-end.
- The market in Germany is projected to expand at above 4% CAGR through 2031.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6452
Key Market Segments in Dental Radiology Equipment Industry Research
- Intraoral Dental Radiology Equipment
- Extraoral Dental Radiology Equipment
- Intraoral Plate Scanner Dental Radiology Equipment
- CBCT Imaging Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Radiology Equipment For Implantology
- Dental Radiology Equipment For Endodontics
- Dental Radiology Equipment For Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Radiology Equipment For Orthodontics
Product launch and product approval strategies are commonly adopted by companies to expand their footprints and product portfolios, worldwide, and meet the growing demand for dental radiology equipment. Players operating in the market adopt the strategy of expansion to enlarge their customer base, which permits them to maintain their brand name globally.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6452
In 2019, Apteryx Imaging Inc. partnered with 4th-IR to develop artificial intelligence solutions for digital imaging in dentistry.
In 2019, Carestream Dental, LLC launched the intraoral scanner, CS 3700, for high-performance scanning that integrates with its existing CS ScanFlow imaging software.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583