The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact on the global economy. Considering one of the most important sectors of the economy, the food industry, we see tremendous impact on the entire process, from the field to the consumer. Restrictions on worker movement, closures of food manufacturing facilities, and shifting consumer demand are putting undue pressure on the food industry.
Market research conducted by Fact.MR provides exclusive information on how the market will grow. The study identifies key trends that are determining the growth of the vegan baker market. This newly published report sheds light on key dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players related to production and supply. A new report by Fact.MR provides an in-depth market analysis of vegan baking leavers.
Download a sample copy of this report:
Some of the notable developments in the vegan baking ingredients market are listed below.
- Ingredion, a leading player in the vegan bakery ingredient market, has launched potex, a new product made with potato fiber to enhance the texture, freshness and visual appeal of vegan bakery products. The launch of this product is intended to meet the needs of vegan bakeries seeking products that help them produce bakery products that have the same texture and appeal as regular bakery products.
- Lallemand recently added two new products to its yeast product line, Instaferm and VitaD. New products launched were Instaferm Inactive and VitaD Plus Concentrate yeast with high vitamin D content. The vitamin D found in yeast comes from natural plant-based sources and helps in making a variety of vegan he bakery products.
- Vegan baking ingredients maker Pak Group recently launched a vegan egg wash alternative under the Bellarise brand. A product named Bellarise Shine offers a vegan alternative to commercial bakery products to achieve the ideal glaze for clean label bakery products.
- Cargill, a prominent player in the vegan baking ingredients market, has signed new agreements with six North American distribution partners to strengthen its continental network.
- Bakels, a supplier of vegan bakery ingredients, opened a new distribution center in Bicester in 2018. Built with a £10 million investment, the company will use the 80,000 square foot facility for finished product storage.
Leading players profiled in the Vegan Baking Ingredients market report include Associated British Foods, BASF SE, Kerry, DuPont, Dohler Group, Kerry, and Dawn Food Products.
Demand for vegan bread ingredients in bread production remains strong
In recent years, the consumption of bread has gradually decreased due to the emergence of related health problems such as elevated blood sugar levels, indigestion and obesity . and bakeries are turning to vegan bread production. For example, Japanese bakery chain Pompadour has launched a new vegan curry bun made with clean, organic ingredients.
Additionally, both brick-and-mortar and online retailers are adding multiple variations of vegan bread to their portfolios to take advantage of the surge in demand with some stores launching their own vegan bread products. U.S. grocery store chain Trader Joe’s recently rolled out vegan banana his bread throughout its stores. Some stores have ventured into making their own vegan bread products, while other supermarkets, such as Waitrose, have dedicated sections for vegan products and offer an extensive network for distribution.
The surge in demand for vegan products is pushing food chains to expand their vegan product offerings. A Starbucks store in South Korea recently expanded its vegan offering by adding vegan focaccia bread to its menu. As competition in the vegan food market increases, manufacturers are focusing on producing innovative products. For example, Artisan Bread Organic, a leading manufacturer of vegan products in the UK, recently launched a new line of vegan burgers that claims their products are completely vegan. In 2018, nearly 11,000 tonnes of vegan baking ingredients were sold for bread making, according to a study.
The Fact.MR report tracks the vegan baking ingredients market for the period 2018-2028. According to a report, the vegan baking ingredients market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% by 2028.
The vegan baking ingredients market report categorizes the vegan baking ingredients market based on product type, nature, application, end use, and region.
Based on product type, the vegan baking ingredients market can be segmented into starches, leavening agents, emulsifiers, leavening agents, baking powders and mixes, vegetable oils, colors and flavors, and enzymes.
Based on nature, the vegan baking ingredients market can be split into organic and conventional.
Based on application, the vegan baking ingredients market can be segmented into cakes & pastries, biscuits & cookies, breads, rolls & pies, breads, and others.
Based on end use, the vegan baking ingredients market can be segmented into direct sales and residential.
Get full access to the full report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3072
Key questions answered in the study of the Vegan Baking Leavers Market report:
- Sales and demand for vegan bread dough
- Vegan Bread Leavening Agent Market Growth
- Vegan Bread Leavening Agent Market Analysis
- Vegan Bread Leavening Agent Market Analysis
- Major Drivers Impacting the Vegan Baking Leavers Market
- Which are the key drivers impacted by the Vegan Baking Leavers Market?
- Constraints shaping market growth
- Market research of leavening agent for vegan bread
More Valuable Insights On Vegan Baking Leavers Market
In its new report, Fact.MR provides an unbiased market analysis of vegan baking leavers, vegan baking leavers sales and demand, and analyzes forecast statistics for 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections based on various criteria.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583