250 Pages Orthopedic Implants Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Fact MR analysis of the orthopedic implants market provides compelling insights into the factors propelling sales prospects in key segments such as Product Type, Fixation Type, and End User. It provides an executive-level blueprint of key market players’ strategies and analyses their impact on overall growth projections.
The orthopedic implants market continues to be a promising avenue in the global medical technology space. Emergence of advanced technologies coupled with rise in orthopedic disorders are major growth determinants for the orthopedic implants market. A recent report by Fact.MR envisions the demand for orthopedic implants to record an august 6.5% CAGR over the forecast period 2018 to 2027.
Although surgeries of orthopedic implants incorporating robotics offer reproducible precision and are less invasive, expensiveness of the technology coupled with the requirement for robust, evidence-based studies continues to impede its adoption in orthopedic surgeries.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report
Global Orthopedic Implants Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
By Fixation Type
By End User
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Presenting Opportunities for Orthopedic Implants Market Growth
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to accommodating changing consumer preferences. They are pressing on solving the long-standing challenge pertaining to care model innovation.
Considering this, the focus on making healthcare affordable and more transparent will increase. Adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Orthopedic Implants market.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Orthopedic Implants Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Orthopedic Implants Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Orthopedic Implants Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=990
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Revenues from sales of orthopedic implants for hip reconstructed exceeded US$ 16,800 Mn in 2017.
North America’s preeminent in the orthopedic implants market will continue to prevail, states Fact.MR study. According to American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR), over 7 million America have been associated with knee and hip reconstruction surgeries collectively. Over half revenue share of the market will be accounted by orthopedic implants sales in North America by 2027-end.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a slew of robotic surgery systems for orthopedic implants, with the da Vinci Surgical System being the first one. More companies have been investing in the technology for providing a better navigation during the procedure, and obtain 3D scans to aid designing of customized joints.
Acquisitions and mergers continue to be key strategic expansion methods adopted by companies operating in the orthopedic implants market. Acquisition of Mako Surgical Corp. by Stryker – for total hip and knee construction robotic products for orthopedic implants, and Blue Belt Holdings by Smith & Nephew for robot-assisted orthopedic implant surgery product for partial knee replacements are prime instances of such strategic expansions.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=990
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583