Fact.MR, market research, and competitive intelligence provider, has recently published an updated analysis on the neurointerventional devices market, which reveals that the industry was worth US$ 2.3 Bn in 2020. The study predicts the market to attain a valuation of US$ 5 Bn by 2031, progressing at a robust CAGR of 8% through 2031.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=134
Healthcare has evolved massively over the past decade, and this can be attributed to increasing prevalence of diseases, technological proliferation, and rise in overall healthcare expenditure. Neurological disorders have seen a rise in the past decade. Majorly driving the neurointerventional devices industry is rising prevalence of brain aneurysms.
Increasing demand for minimally invasive products is a major factor that will dictate the neurointerventional devices market growth potential. Minimally invasive products allow patients to heal faster with much less discomfort than a regular surgical procedure. However, high cost of neurointerventional devices is expected to hinder market revenue potential on a global scale.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=134
Rising geriatric population is also expected to be crucial to the demand for neurointerventional devices over the next few years. Adoption of neurointerventional devices is currently only limited to developed regions such as North America and Europe, which are anticipated to be very lucrative markets throughout the forecast period. But popularity and adoption of neurointerventional devices are anticipated to see healthy hike in APAC and Latin America as well as the years go by.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=134
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By end of 2031, neurointerventional devices industry estimated to be valued at US$ 5 Bn.
- High cost of neurointerventional devices expected to hinder the market growth.
- Over next ten years, market slated to rise at healthy CAGR of 8%.
- North America expected to hold dominant share throughout forecast period.
- APAC and Latin America expected to see healthy rise in adoption of neurointerventional devices.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, prevalence of brain aneurysms and strokes, and rising geriatric population are factors driving demand.
Key Segments of Neurointerventional Devices Industry Survey
By Product Type:
- Embolic Coils Neurointerventional Devices
- Neurovascular Thrombectomy Neurointerventional Devices
- Carotid Stents Neurointerventional Devices
- Flow Diverters Neurointerventional Devices
- Embolic Protection Neurointerventional Devices
- Stent Retrievers Neurointerventional Devices
- Intracranial Stents Neurointerventional Devices
- Liquid Embolic Neurointerventional Devices
- Intrasaccular Neurointerventional Devices
- Balloon Neurointerventional Devices
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Neurointerventional Devices for Coiling Procedures
- Neurointerventional Devices for Stenting
- Neurointerventional Devices for Cerebral Angiography
- Neurointerventional Devices for Neurothrombectomy Procedure
- Neurointerventional Devices for Flow Disruption
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Neurointerventional Devices Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Neurointerventional Devices Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Neurointerventional Devices Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Neurointerventional Devices Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Neurointerventional Devices Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Neurointerventional Devices Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Neurointerventional Devices Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Neurointerventional Devices Marketis carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Neurointerventional Devices Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Neurointerventional Devices Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583