Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic technique used to remove dead skin cells from a human via a handheld device. Microdermabrasion is known to reduce signs of aging, make the skin appear cleaner, exfoliate the skin, etc. The global microdermabrasion devices market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of over 4% during a forecast period of 2020-2030.
Rise in the number of cases of skin conditions and increasing awareness about such esthetic procedures are some noteworthy factors that are key to augment the growth of the global microdermabrasion devices market. Demand for microdermabrasion devices is also significantly impacted by globalization and social media
This factor has introduced more competition in the market, which has paved the way for further technological advancements in microdermabrasion devices. This will be a key driver for market growth across the globe over the coming years. Investments in research & development by key players such as Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., etc., are also expected to surge the growth of the global microdermabrasion devices market over the coming years.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5120
Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the microdermabrasion devices market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, technology, application, end user, and key regions.
- Capital Equipment
- Crystal Microdermabrasion
- Diamond Microdermabrasion
- Acne & Scars
- Photo Damage
- Stretch Marks
- Dermatology Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5120
Key Takeaways from Microdermabrasion Devices Market Study
- The diamond microdermabrasion technology holds a majority share of 70% in the microdermabrasion devices market.
- The anti-aging segment of the microdermabrasion devices market is the dominant segment, holding 30% share.
- Demand for home use self-care microdermabrasion devices is predicted to be a key driver of the market.
- The hospitals segment is a key end user segment, having a share of 60% of the total market.
- Leading players of the market such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Altair Instruments, Johnson & Johnson, etc., account for 40% of the total market share.
“Technological advancements in home-use microdermabrasion devices will prove to be an important driver of the market in the future,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5120
The Microdermabrasion Devices Market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
- Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing Microdermabrasion Devices Market does?
- How the global Microdermabrasion Devices Market does looks like in the next five years?
- Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2029?
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global High Speed Steel Market does?
- Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583