Mass technological transformation of the global healthcare industry has left key market participants struggling to traverse the complexities of medical and life sciences. Given the shifting dynamics of the global healthcare sector, pharma and biotech companies are taking measured efforts to improve patient outcomes in an effective manner, while keeping a careful watch on the bottom line.
Wireless pH monitoring systems are also known as catheter-free pH monitoring systems. pH monitoring is a procedure used for measuring and monitoring the acidity or alkalinity of gastric reflux. It is likely to be used for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and provides information about the symptoms and causes of the disease. Traditional pH monitoring systems are inconvenient, uncomfortable and interfere in the normal activities, which is likely to affect the result. In traditional pH monitoring systems, a catheter is used to monitor the pH of the stomach.
It is passed trans-nasally into the oesophagus of the patient. An alternative device to traditional pH monitoring systems, i.e. a catheter-free wireless pH monitoring system, has been introduced, which is convenient to use, easy to handle and does not interfere with the body’s activities. During an endoscopy, the wireless pH monitoring system monitors and records the information of the stomach and oesophagus track through a small pH capsule that is attached temporarily to the wall of the oesophagus, following which the pH records are noted and transmitted to a receiver. These advantages of wireless pH monitoring systems over traditional pH monitoring systems increases the demand for wireless pH monitoring systems.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=1772
Moreover, short reflux episodes cannot be recorded due to low sampling rate. Patients with functional disorders are likely to experience chest pain and discomfort due to the placement of a pH capsule in the oesophagus wall due to which it needs to be removed. This can affect the recording performed by the capsule. In addition, the cost of wireless pH monitoring systems is high as compared to traditional pH monitoring systems. These factors are likely to retrain the wireless pH monitoring systems market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1772
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Wireless pH Monitoring Systems Market: Segmentation
The global wireless pH monitoring systems market can be segmented on the basis of therapeutic drug type and end user.
Based on therapeutic drug type, the global Wireless pH Monitoring Systems market is segmented as:
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs)
- H2 Receptor Blockers
Based on end user, the global Wireless pH Monitoring Systems market is segmented as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Enquire Before Buying Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=1772
Key questions answered in Wireless pH Monitoring Systems Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Wireless pH Monitoring Systems?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Wireless pH Monitoring Systems segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Wireless pH Monitoring Systems drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Wireless pH Monitoring Systems size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Digital Therapeutics Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the digital therapeutics market is set to witness exponential growth during 2021-2031. Increasing adoption for digital health to deliver evidence-based therapeutics will witness a promising growth outlook for digital therapeutics in the long run.
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness a XX% growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates