Sales of aseptic transfer systems are gaining traction with increasing demand from pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, and other key end-use sectors. As the requirement for liquid transfer systems and solid transfer systems is becoming prominent across the world, aseptic transfer system manufacturers are expected to experience higher growth over the coming years, with the pharmaceutical sector being the main end user.
According to a new report by Fact.MR, North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific will remain major markets for aseptic transfer systems, while the overall industry value will surpass a valuation of US$ 1.5 billion by 2031, expanding at a healthy CAGR of 6.5% over the next ten years.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6088
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- High demand for liquid transfer systems likely to be witnessed.
- Increase in demand from pharmaceutical sector to boost overall sales.
- The United States to lead demand for aseptic transfer systems in North America.
- Germany to take center stage in Europe’s market for aseptic transfer systems.
- Asia Pacific to emerge as the fastest-growing market for aseptic transfer systems.
- China, Japan, the United Kingdom, India, France, and Canada to maintain positive industry outlook during the forecast period.
“As the pharmaceutical sector is becoming more advanced, demand for aseptic transfer systems is surging. Additionally, rising preference for single-use aseptic transfer systems is set to propel the growth of suppliers further over the coming years,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Get Customization on this Research Report for specific research solutions https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6088
Market Segmentation by Category
- Liquid/Fluid Aseptic Transfer Systems
- Solid/ Powder Aseptic Transfer Systems
- Single-use Aseptic Transfer Systems
- Multiple-use Aseptic Transfer Systems
- End User
- Aseptic Transfer Systems for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Aseptic Transfer Systems for Research Laboratories
- Aseptic Transfer Systems for Hospitals
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Full Access of this Report Is Available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6088
Pharmaceutical Sector to Lead Demand for Aseptic Transfer Systems
Aseptic transfer systems are highly sought-after in the pharmaceutical sector for the secure transfer of fluids, components, powders, and others. With increase in adoption of advanced technologies by the pharmaceutical sector, suppliers of aseptic transfer systems are subject to come across lucrative growth scope in the near future.
According to a report published by SelectUSA, the United States pharmaceutical sector is one of the largest in the world, while U.S. firms conduct over half the world’s research & development (R&D) in pharmaceuticals, which is worth US$ 75 billion. As stated in a report published by the European Medicines Agency, Europe’s pharmaceutical industry is highly progressive and projected to grow significantly, owing to increasing investments by governments and various initiatives. These factors give a glimpse of the growing opportunities for aseptic transfer system suppliers around the world.
Who is Winning in this Space?
The global aseptic transfer system market is fragmented and flourishing on the back of key industry players. In order to sustain their leading positions, key market players are focusing on the quality and quantity of their products.
- Getinge AB recently launched its new range of DPTE® Sterile Transfer System, DPTE-BetaBag®, and others.
- Flexifill Ltd. launched its new range of Flexifill Aseptic Filling Solutions, Aseptic Product Transfer Solutions, and others, a couple of years back.
More Valuable Insights
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the aseptic transfer system market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product (liquid transfer systems and solid transfer systems), usability (single use and multiple use), and end-use industry (pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, and others), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates