ENT surgical devices market is expected to surpass US$ 2,500 million in 2019, according to a new study by Fact.MR. The ENT surgical devices market witnessed a steady progress and grew at 6.6% y-o-y in 2018. Overall growth of the ENT surgical devices market can be attributed to,
- Technological advancements enhancing ENT procedure efficiency and outcome
- Reimbursement policies in favor of ENT surgeries
- Product developments accommodating demand trend such as minimal invasion
The medical technology industry has shifted from a traditional marketing model to a care delivery model. Following the new business approach, Tier 1 and Tier 2 players portray hegemony in the market and continue to introduce disruptive technology innovations in ENT surgical devices.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-
The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players associated with Dual Interface ENT Surgical Devices Market. The study also provides the dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future status of the market over the forecast period.
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- ENT Surgical Laser Devices
- ENT Surgical Hand Instruments
- Powered ENT Surgical System Devices
- Radiofrequency ENT Electrosurgical Devices
- ENT Surgery Workstations
- ENT Surgical Navigation Systems
- ENT Visualization Systems
- ENT Surgical Microscopes
- End User
- ENT Surgical Devices for Hospitals
- ENT Surgical Devices for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- ENT Surgical Devices for ENT Clinics
- Hand-held ENT Surgical Devices
- Portable ENT Surgical Devices
- Fixed ENT Surgical Devices
Connect To an Expert:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2454
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
To Get All-In Insights On the Regional Landscape of The Report Market, Buy Now:- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2454
Fixed ENT Surgical Devices to Hold Over 37% Revenue Share in 2019
Based on modality, three types of devices are present – handheld, portable and fixed. Owing to the popularity of fixed devices, Fact.MR estimates that these devices will continue to account for a higher market share. On the other hand, handheld devices are estimated to account for the second largest revenue in the ENT surgical devices market and will register faster expansion in the coming years.
According to the study, North America dominates the ENT surgical devices market and will account for over one forth revenue share in 2019. The market growth in North America is favored by favorable healthcare reimbursement coverage. In addition, presence of industry leaders in the regions contributes to the higher market revenues.
The study finds that Europe follows North America with the second largest revenues. Europe and APEJ collectively held over half the revenues in 2018. While Europe presents an established market, improving healthcare infrastructure and economic standards in APEJ can be attributed to the growth scenario of the ENT surgical devices market in the coming years.
Some important questions that the ENT Surgical Devices Market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the ENT Surgical Devices Market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares
- Which strategies will enable top players in the ENT Surgical Devices Market to expand their geographic footprints
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas
Need More Information about Report Methodology? Click here:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2454
The research attempts to answer many queries such as:
- What needs are the leading manufacturers trying to meet by the forecast period 2025?
- What challenges will vendors running the ENT Surgical Devices market go through?
- What aspects do the consumers look up while buying ENT Surgical Devices?
- How will the competitive framework look like between the foreseeable period 2018 to 2025?
- At present, who is buying your product or service globally?
- Who are your primary contenders?
- What will be the cost of the products and facilities across various regions?
- What are the trends affecting the performance of the ENT Surgical Devices market?
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR: –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/04/30/1489775/0/en/6-Key-Takeaways-from-Fact-MR-s-Report-on-Drip-Coffee-Machine-Market-for-Forecast-Period-2017-2026.html
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Minimally Invasive Surgery Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Sterile Vials Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583