The global medical device coating market is likely to be valued at US$ 1.2 Bn by 2021-end, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.2% across the 2021-2031 assessment period, with sales of hydrophilic coatings expected to be maximum at US$ 2 Bn. Overall, the market is slated to reach US$ 2.4 Bn by 2031.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5421
Antimicrobial Coatings to Rise in Popularity
Increasing awareness about hospital-acquired infections and favorable research and funding environment have enabled antimicrobial coatings gain immense popularity. For instance, in 2018, the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention identified that about 1.7 million people hospitalized annually acquire health care-associated infections (HCAIs) while they are being treated for other health concerns. As a result, more than 98,000 patients (one in 17) die due to these infections.
Since there is a consistent rise in the number of hospital-acquired infections, the demand for antimicrobial coatings for medical devices is rising. This is driven by the need to inhibit or destroy growth of any microorganisms that can cause HCAIs.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5421
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The global Coatings for Medical Devices Market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Some important questions that the Coatings for Medical Devices Market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the Coatings for Medical Devices Market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares
- Which strategies will enable top players in the Coatings for Medical Devices Market to expand their geographic footprints
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5421
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,