Medical facilities are highly dependent on the use of medical masks during surgeries. The availability of different versions of mask for different applications across different end-users, such as ambulatory surgical centre’s, hospitals, dental settings, etc., are expected to fuel the growth of the medical mask market throughout the forecast period.
The surgeries performed globally are also boosting the demand for anesthesia masks and laryngeal masks, which are expected to contribute to the growth of the medical mask market during the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic is also enhancing the uptake of medical masks for personal protection of healthcare workers. The global medical mask market was estimated at US$ 9517.9 Mn in 2019, and is projected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period (2020 – 2030).
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4732
“Growth in the number of surgeries performed globally as well as an increase in the number of infectious diseases and pollution will also fuel the growth of medical mask market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways of Medical Mask Market Study
- A large number of companies manufacturing N95 respirators masks have contributed significantly to the market share in terms of revenue in the medical mask market.
- North America and Europe collectively hold over 50% of the medical mask market share owing to new product launches in these regions.
- In terms of end users, hospitals are expected to dominate the medical mask market during the forecast period.
- The medical mask market is highly fragmented. Some of the prominent manufacturers include GE Healthcare (US), 3M (US), Medline Industries, Inc. (US) and few others.
Have a Query? Speak to Research Analyst
Medical Masks to Witness Rampant Adoption with Rising Prevalence of COVID-19
COVID-19 is purported to be a major public health burden worldwide. The growing prevalence of COVID-19 is creating social, economic and clinical challenges. Medical masks are increasingly being used in healthcare settings to prevent disease transmission and protect healthcare workers from getting infected. With tremendous burden on healthcare staff to take care of sick patients, hospitals are mandating the use of medical masks to ward off infections and reduce fatalities and infection rates among the medical staff.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
Key Questions Answered in Fact.MR’s Medical mask Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for medical mask market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in demand for medical mask manufacturers during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the medical mask market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the medical mask market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the medical mask market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the medical mask market to upscale their position in this landscape?
Looking for More Information?
The research study on medical mask market by Fact.MR incorporates an unbiased assessment of key demand-driving factors and trends, which have shaped the landscape of medical mask over 2015 – 2019 and includes a detailed assessment of key parameters that are anticipated to exert influence over 2020 – 2030. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of product type (surgical mask, N95 respirators, face mask, full-face mask, laryngeal masks and anesthesia masks), application (respiratory safety, infections disease, allergies and surgeries) and end user (hospitals, academic & research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, individual) across seven prominent regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583