2-Butanone Market Study in Chemical Sector Provides Latest Intelligence on Growth in 2021 and Beyond.
In the recent years, the chemical industry has seen significant changes. It went through a period of technological disruption, which brought with it new opportunities and challenges. Chemical processing innovation has exploded, assisting businesses in improving their bottom lines.
The new 2-Butanone market research report outlines the key factors that will impact production, supply, and demand during the assessment 2021-2031.
The study tracks 2-Butanone demand and sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The study also analyses the impact of COVID-19 on chemicals industry in general and 2-Butanone in particular.
To Get in-depth Insights Request for Free Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=1249
2-Butanone Market: Segmentation
The global 2-Butanone market can be segmented on the basis of end use and applications.
The global 2-Butanone market is segmented on the basis its end use as:
- Polymer processing
- Paints and coatings
- Automotive and aerospace
- Others (leather, oil and lubricants)
The global 2-butanone market is segmented on the basis of its applications as:
- De-waxing agent
- Degreasing agent for metal surface
- Printing inks
- Artificial leather
- Specialty paints
- Manufacturing of MEK Oxime and MEK peroxide
- Epoxy glass lamination
- Rubber based industrial cement
- Solvent for
- Nitrocellulose, acrylic and vinyl surface coatings
- Processing of ABS, polystyrene and SBR
How will 2-Butanone Sales Grow in 2021 and Beyond?
The 2-Butanone industry report tracks short-term and long-term growth, offering readers analysis they can use immediately to formulate their strategies.
Overall, demand for 2-Butanone will be heavily influenced by broader developments in the chemicals sector. The Chemical Activity Barometer has shown a stable streak, which is indicative of an ascendancy in US chemicals sector. However, the US chemicals sector growth will depend to a large extent on how end-use industries fare.
Traditionally, demand from automotive sector has been key to chemical demand. The US automotive sector is set to recover in 2021 with sales expected to be in the range of 15.5 million to 16 million.
Get access to Table of Content covering 200+ Topics – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=1249
Key Highlights –
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2031
- Detailed information on factors that will assist 2-Butanone market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the 2-Butanone market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the 2-Butanone market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of 2-Butanone market vendors
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- One of the fastest-growing market research companies in World.
- Facilitating the growth of regional as well as global clients.
- Passionate, dynamic, and experienced team of analysts.
- A unique and methodical market research process.
- Round the clock customer service available.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/07/23/1886488/0/en/Global-Sales-of-Ceramics-Soar-in-Line-with-Mainstreaming-of-Ceramic-Capacitors-across-Multiple-Industry-Verticals-Reveals-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates