A recent study released by Fact.MR suggests the demand for non-wovens in hygiene product manufacturing will witness a steady growth with an expected production of over 3.5 billion tons in 2019. The study opines that adoption of non-wovens is fuelled by superior absorption, smoothness, softness, stretchability, comfort, high-strength, low run-off and wetback, affordability, and high breathability. The study projects surging demand for non-woven fibers in the manufacture of baby diapers, adult incontinence, and feminine hygiene.
Highlighting the key driving factors, the study opines that growing awareness about potential health impact of using cloth diapers and increasing purchasing power are the broader factors influencing launch of high-quality hygienic products. Non-woven fibers are finding increasing utility in the manufacture of baby diapers owing to their anti-bacterial, flame retardant, and anti-UV nature. The superior water absorbent and liquid channeling capabilities of non-woven fibers are contributing significantly to its popularity in the baby diaper manufacturing industry. Fact.MR opines the factors are expected to propel the demand for non-woven fibers in the manufacturing of baby diapers which is estimated to account for more than 55% of the market share in 2019.
After reading the non-woven fibers in hygiene products market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global non-woven fibers in hygiene products market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total non-woven fibers in hygiene products market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global non-woven fibers in hygiene products market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the non-woven fibers in hygiene products market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each non-woven fibers in hygiene products market player.
The non-woven fibers in hygiene products market report covers the following regions:
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3104
On the basis of material type, the non-woven fibers in hygiene products market report considers the following segments:
- Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP)
- Fluff Pulp
- Stretch Non-Woven
Preference for ‘Chemical-Free’ Hygiene Products Likely to Drive Demand for Fluff Pulp
With the demand for incorporating natural materials in non-woven fiber production on the rise, hygiene production manufacturers are gradually shifting to using fibers manufactured using natural sources. For instance, Procter & Gamble launched a new line of diapers called the ‘Pampers Pure Protection’ which is being marketed as the first ever product manufactured using premium cotton.
The use of natural materials is enabling manufacturers to maintain transparency with consumers in terms of revealing the ingredients used for the production of hygiene products. This is a pervasive trend influencing consumer preferences. The factor is vital for the surge in demand for natural fluff pulp such as cotton, wool, and cellulose in the hygiene products market with production reaching almost 1.3 billion tons in 2018.
On the basis of end-use application, the non-woven fibers in hygiene products market report includes:
- Baby Diapers
- Adult Incontinence Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
Prominent non-woven fibers in hygiene products market players covered in the report contain:
- Berry Global Group
- The Freudenberg Group
- Kimberly-Clarke Corporation
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Johns Manville
- Mitsui Chemicals
- TWE Group
The behavior pattern of each player – new product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions – has been analyzed in the non-woven fibers in hygiene products market report comprehensively. In addition, the research encompasses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each non-woven fibers in hygiene products market vendor in an in-depth manner.
Production of Bicomponent Non-woven Fibers Coupled with Development of Assistive Technology to Bolster Market Growth
Bicomponent non-woven fibers are manufactured using two different components with the finished fiber sheet exhibiting distinct physical and chemical properties of each of the components used. According to the study, non-woven fiber manufacturers are leveraging the procedure for the production of bicomponent fibers with specific characteristics and to be used in particular applications. The bicomponent non-woven fibers are well suited for use in the manufacturing of infant diapers, incontinence products, and feminine hygiene products.
Additionally, companies are also focusing on automating the production of bicomponent fibers for mass and speedy production of the material. A recent development complementing the growing demand for bicomponent fibers was the introduction of the bicomponent spunbound technology by Freudenberg Group. The technology binds two components to produce a non-woven fiber with the desired characteristics. Further, the technology shows promising prospects for production of hybrid non-woven fibers composed of two or more bicomponent non-wovens with higher tear-resistance, permeability, and rapid moisture transport.
The non-woven fibers in hygiene products market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the non-woven fibers in hygiene products market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global non-woven fibers in hygiene products market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global non-woven fibers in hygiene products market?
- What opportunities are available for the non-woven fibers in hygiene products market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global non-woven fibers in hygiene products market?
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3104
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.