The study on the global free from food market provides granular assessments of key growth dynamics and opportunities in the market. These include a comprehensive analysis of the regulatory and strategic landscape during the historical period on the global level and across numerous regions. Fact.MR offers data-driven insights through the free from food market sizing and projections of various segments—shares and size—during the forecast period. The insights offered in the report are aimed at guiding companies and players to identify new growth avenues, winning imperatives, and untapped regional markets.
The free-from food market is expected to surpass revenues worth US$ 60 Bn in 2019, according to a new study of Fact.MR. Free-from food sales continue to remain influenced by a range of factors, including rising consumer awareness on food allergies and intolerances, and upward trend of health & wellness.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), food allergies are a growing public health concern, which affect nearly 6% children in the US alone. Absence of effective treatment for food allergies and intolerance has been complementing the adoption of free-from food among consumers worldwide. However, sustainable sourcing of free-from ingredients, and effective processing technologies, continue to remain key concerns to be addressed by players in the free from food market.
The study opines that growing prevalence of lactose intolerance among the global population continues to remain a key growth determinant of the free-from food market. According to the US National Library of Medicine’s Genetic Home Reference, nearly 65% of world population has been affected from lactose intolerance. Additionally, over 90% adults in East Asia have been identified to suffer from lactose intolerance.
Interested market participants and readers can peruse the global market free from food market report to get insights into and evaluation of:
- Key growth drivers and restraints, trends and opportunities, and major challenges influencing the adoption rate of offerings by various players in the free from food market
- Major research and product development projects
- Promising technologies and favorable regulations in key regions
- Segments that will lose or gain shares in the next few years
- Value chain of key vendors and manufacturers
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3272
The free from food market report provides estimations and the market sizing and prospects of various regions. To this end, the study makes in-depth segmentation of the following key regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Modern-Trade Accounts for Largest Share of Free-From Food Sales
Attractive product display and wider availability of options to choose from are key offerings of modern trade channels, which has led its popularity as a lucrative sales channel for food & beverages, and free-from food is no exception. According to the report, free-from food sales through modern trade are expected to surpass revenue worth US$ 22 Bn in 2019. The convenience of access to a large variety under one roof is another aspect attracting consumer attention toward these stores for purchasing goods, which have been complementing sales of free-from food in modern trade. The report states that growing visibility of multinational grocery stores, particularly in emerging countries, has further been a key sales influencer of free-from food via modern trade.
The study also takes a closer look at the prevailing regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks and in the key country markets.
Fact.MR has been closely tracking shares and size, and factors shaping the demand and consumption dynamics of various offering by key players in the free from food market over the past several years. To this end, the study segments the free from food market on the following product types:
- GMO Free
- Sugar Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Meat Free
- Artificial Ingredient Free Food
The report, in order to offer a comprehensive assessment of the growth dynamics shaping the prospects of end users, segments the overall free from food market into:
- Modern Trade Channels
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Direct-to-Customer Channels
- Third Party Online Channels
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channels
Detailed profiling of the competitive landscape include following players:
- Monde Nissin Corp
- Post Holdings Inc.
- Valio Oy
- Lactalis, Groupe
- Schär AG/SpA
- Kikkoman Corporation
- Blue Diamond Growers
- General Mills Inc.
- Coca-Cola Co, The
- Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co Ltd
- Vitasoy International Holdings Ltd
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (RB)
- Groupe Danone
- NESTLE SA
North America to Remain Most Lucrative Market for Free-From Food
North America will continue to spearhead the free-from food market, with sales expected to bring in revenues over US$ 19 Bn in 2019. Free-from food sales in the region can be attributed to consumer awareness regarding growing prevalence of celiac disease, coupled with lactose intolerance and gluten intolerance, among consumers. This, along with the relative economic vigor of consumers will continue to underpin sales of free-from food in North America. Increasing bakery product consumption in the region is also encouraging manufacturers to offer gluten-free bakery products. Robust consumption of bakery food in North America is another factor paving opportunities for free-from food manufacturers to leverage.
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3272
Fact.MR strives to offer market analytics and business intelligence solutions to guide businesses in better strategy formulations in the free from food market.
The free from food market report will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the free from food market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global free from food market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the free from food market.