The study on the global lithium-ion battery pack market provides granular assessments of key growth dynamics and opportunities in the market. These include a comprehensive analysis of the regulatory and strategic landscape during the historical period on the global level and across numerous regions. Fact.MR offers data-driven insights through the lithium-ion battery pack market sizing and projections of various segments—shares and size—during the forecast period. The insights offered in the report are aimed at guiding companies and players to identify new growth avenues, winning imperatives, and untapped regional markets.
According to a new study of Fact.MR, sales of lithium-ion battery pack will exceed 151 Mn units in 2019, up from 131 Mn units in 2018. Development of safe and reliable battery packs, in line with the surging power requirements from multiple applications is for to complement growth of lithium-ion battery pack market.
The study states that, growing palpability of disruptive technologies, smart grid storage, electric vehicles, data centers, and others, is providing an impetus to growth of the lithium-ion battery pack market. Additionally, rising dependency on electrochemical energy storage is fuelling investments in lithium-ion battery packs, as lithium ion battery is emerging as the ideal choice for electrochemical energy-storage.
The battery industry is undergoing a sea change in line with increasing demand for battery technologies with superior capabilities. As per the report, changes in cell-technologies and innovations in smart electronics are creating favorable grounds for adoption of li-on technology, driving growth of lithium-ion battery pack market.
Lithium cobalt oxide to continue as the ‘top-selling’ lithium-ion battery pack variant, with global sales estimated to surpass 67 Mn units. Skyrocketing demand for portable electronic devices is foreseen to fuel demand for lithium cobalt oxide types, as most of the lithium-ion battery packs used in portable applications are cobalt-based.
Interested market participants and readers can peruse the global market lithium-ion battery pack market report to get insights into and evaluation of:
- Key growth drivers and restraints, trends and opportunities, and major challenges influencing the adoption rate of offerings by various players in the lithium-ion battery pack market
- Major research and product development projects
- Promising technologies and favorable regulations in key regions
- Segments that will lose or gain shares in the next few years
- Value chain of key vendors and manufacturers
The lithium-ion battery pack market report provides estimations and the market sizing and prospects of various regions. To this end, the study makes in-depth segmentation of the following key regions:
- North America
- Latin America
The study also takes a closer look at the prevailing regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks and in the key country markets.
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3120
Fact.MR has been closely tracking shares and size, and factors shaping the demand and consumption dynamics of various offering by key players in the lithium-ion battery pack market over the past several years. To this end, the study segments the lithium-ion battery pack market on the following cell types:
The report, in order to offer a comprehensive assessment of the growth dynamics shaping the prospects of nominal voltage, segments the overall lithium-ion battery pack market into:
- Less than 12V
- More than 24V
Detailed profiling of the competitive landscape include following players:
- Toshiba Corporation
- East Penn Manufacturing Co.
- Coslight Technology International Group Co., Ltd
- Hoppecke Batterien GmbH & Co. KG.
- Leoch International Technology Ltd.
- Tianneng Power International Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Samsung SDI
- Guoxuan High-Tech
Strategic Collaborations with OEMs- A Differential Strategy of Key Players
Key stakeholders in the lithium-ion battery pack market might have to focus on the emerging trends in the battery technologies space, which will help them offer high-performance and innovative products well-aligned with end-user specifications. Though leading players in the lithium-ion battery pack market account for a sizeable share, these companies will have to work on business optimization and product benchmarking in order to retain their stronghold.
According to the report, collaboration with end-users is one of the key differential strategies adopted by the market players to offer high value and grow sales profitably. For instance, leading manufacturers in the lithium-ion battery pack market, such as LG Chem and Panasonic Corporation, are collaborating with leading automotive giants. These collaborations will amplify production capabilities of the market players and aid in fostering cordial relationships with end-users.
Fact.MR strives to offer market analytics and business intelligence solutions to guide businesses in better strategy formulations in the lithium-ion battery pack market.
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3120
The lithium-ion battery pack market report will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the lithium-ion battery pack market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global lithium-ion battery pack market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the lithium-ion battery pack market.