According to a recent Fact.MR study, the dipentaerythritol market witnessed a volume sales of nearly 40 thousand tons in 2018, and is envisaged to record 2.8% Y-o-Y growth in 2019. Aspects influencing growth of the dipentaerythritol market range from traditional use of this chemical byproduct in paints & coatings and explosives manufacturing, to the advent of innovative application areas such as therapeutics and marine coatings.
The study expected APEJ to hold a sizeable share of the overall dipentaerythritol volume sales, attributed in part to shifting production facilities from EU and North America to emerging economies of Asia. In addition, China has been one of the leading producers of dipentaerythritol, however fast growth has translated into a phase of overcapacity. This has resulted in intensified competition in line with narrowing profit margins among dipentaerythritol producers in the country.
After reading the dipentaerythritol market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the dipentaerythritol market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The dipentaerythritol market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France)
- APEJ (India, China)
- MEA (Turkey, South Africa)
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the dipentaerythritol market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Ercros S.A.
- Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Henan Tianfu Chemical Co. Ltd
- Alder S.p.A
- Watson International Ltd
- BOC Sciences
- Kanoria Chemicals & Industries
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- IGM Resins B.V.
- Puyang Yongan Chemical Co., Ltd
- Samyang Chemical Corporation
- Jiangsu World Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3179
Industrial Grade Dipentaerythritol Remains Sought-After
Dipentaerythritol variants usually come in two purity grades, namely, industrial and technical, as a consequence of difference in their requirements such as research laboratories and industries. The study opines that supremacy of industrial grade dipentaerythritol is here to stay, despite a relatively faster sales growth projected for the technical grade variant in 2019. Over 80% volume share of the dipentaerythritol market will be accounted by industrial grade variant in 2019.
According to the study, paints & coatings and lubrications remain the most lucrative application areas for dipentaerythritol worldwide, collectively estimated to account for over 50% of overall volume sales in 2019. Resurgent activities in residential and commercial construction, along with focus of various governments worldwide on infrastructure development, has resulted in an uptick in demand for paints & coatings, thereby underpinning the adoption of dipentaerythritol. Dipentaerythritol sales are significantly undergird by their use in alkyd paints production, as adoption of these paints in construction activities continue to become more pervasive.
Manufacturers Investing in Developing Innovative Offerings
Significance of thin film intumescent coatings has witnessed a marked uptick in the recent past, in light of their ability to provide cost-effective, passive fire protection, while maintaining the aesthetic attributes of steel. These coatings have gained immense popularity as effective remedy to issues resulting amid safety practices of construction vis-à-vis ornate, modern designs of architecture.
Dipentaerythritol finds widespread acceptance as an essential agent in the production of the thin film intumescent coatings. In addition, use of dipentaerythritol in various new formulations of resin binder, which play a vital role in manufacturing intumescent coatings, is expected to underpin growth of the dipentaerythritol market.
Development of thermoplastic polyacetals has emerged as a key trend in the dipentaerythritol market, in light of their good degradation properties, along with abundant accessibility and availability of the renewable resource-based building blocks. Dipentaerythritol manufacturers view thermoplastic polyacetals as a lucrative opportunity area, on the back of their potential for renewable sourcing, degradation capability, and excellent material properties.
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global dipentaerythritol market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments:
- Industrial Grade
- Technical Grade
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the dipentaerythritol market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of end use application, the dipentaerythritol market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
- Paints & Coatings
- Adhesives & Sealants
The global dipentaerythritol market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3179
Some important questions that the dipentaerythritol market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the dipentaerythritol market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the dipentaerythritol market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?