With significant growth in consumer electronics and launch of new machines and equipment, conformal coatings are finding wide application in consumer electronics to enhance the life of the components. Owing to the protection offered to the high performing electronics from environmental conditions impacting circuit performance leading to premature failure, the demand in conformal coatings market for PCBs is likely to grow in the coming years.
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the conformal coatings market for PCBs reached the valuation of US$ 8,871 million in 2017, and is expected to register 5.6% CAGR during 2018-2026. With extensive application of PCBs in consumer electronics, including smartphones, computers, home appliances, and entertainment systems, along with the advancement in these devices and appliances, the demand for conformal coatings market for PCBs is significantly growing.
After reading the conformal coatings market for PCBS report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global conformal coatings market for PCBS.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total conformal coatings market for PCBS revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global conformal coatings market for PCBS scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the conformal coatings market for PCBS growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each conformal coatings market for PCBS player.
The conformal coatings market for PCBS report covers the following regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Manufacturers Focus on Producing Conformal Coatings with Water-Based Technology
As per the report, manufacturers in the conformal coatings market for PCBs are focusing on producing green coating technologies, this is resulting in the growing popularity of the water-based technology as it eliminates the emission of volatile organic compounds. According to the study on conformal coatings market for PCBs, the demand for UV-cured technology is also increasing for protection of PCBs in consumer electronics from harmful radiation. Moreover, non-flammable and VOC-free features of the UV-cure technology are also leading to the growing demand across consumer electronics.
With the imposition of stringent regulations on VOC emission, manufacturers in the conformal coatings market for PCBs are focusing on minimizing emission through their operations by adopting eco-friendly materials and production processes. Moreover, with rising concerns of handling electronic wastes, governments across countries are also undertaking initiatives to reduce e-scrap, thereby, driving demand for eco-friendly coatings in the conformal coatings market for PCBs.
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3229
On the basis of product type, the conformal coatings market for PCBS report considers the following segments:
On the basis of operation method, the conformal coatings market for PCBS report includes:
- Dip Coating
- Spray Coating
- Brush Coating
Prominent conformal coatings market for PCBS players covered in the report contain:
- Henkel AG & KGaA
- Dow Corning
- Chase Corporation
- Shin Etsu Chemical Company Limited
- Europlasma N.V.
- MG Chemicals
- Al Technology, Inc
- Aalpha Conformal Coating
- KISCO Limited
- B. Fuller Company
The behavior pattern of each player – new product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions – has been analyzed in the conformal coatings market for PCBS report comprehensively. In addition, the research encompasses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each conformal coatings market for PCBS vendor in an in-depth manner.
The conformal coatings market for PCBS report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the conformal coatings market for PCBS look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global conformal coatings market for PCBS and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global conformal coatings market for PCBS?
- What opportunities are available for the conformal coatings market for PCBS players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global conformal coatings market for PCBS?
Conformal Coatings Market for PCBs Finds Potential Application in Aerospace Industry
PCBs are widely used in the testing and monitoring equipment in the aerospace industry. Owing to the operations carried out in extreme conditions, PCBs used in aerospace industry require great deal of durability and precision. With a significant amount of turbulence, normal PCBs often get damaged during such conditions, thereby, resulting in the failure and high cost of maintenance. In order to avoid such conditions, the demand for conformal coatings for PCBs in the aerospace industry is growing.
With the significant growth in the automotive industry and increasing use of PCBs in control system, video, audio, navigation system in a vehicle, is also driving the growth in the conformal coatings market for PCBs. Meanwhile, with increasing use of PCBs in various industries, the conformal coatings market for PCBs is finding wide application in marine, defense, medical, and industrial machinery and equipment industries.
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3229
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.