Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global mycoprotein products market during the historical period of 2013 – 2018. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2019, and key prospects over the forecast period 2019 – 2027.
According to Fact.MR’s latest study, the worldwide market for mycoprotein products was pegged at around US$ 200 Mn in 2018 and it is projected to witness blue skies with a compounded annual growth rate of over 12% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Currently, around one billion individuals worldwide do not have access to a diet that offers enough protein and energy. However, the processing of one of the primary protein sources i.e. animal meat, has serious environmental effects due to which mycoprotein products as an alternative source of protein has garnered immense traction across both advanced and emerging economies. Alternative meat products include plant-based proteins and mycoprotein products, among others. Mycoprotein products are anticipated to experience increasing demand across the globe, owing to the elevated proportion of different minerals and the high vitamin content in mycoprotein products. Furthermore, the worldwide mycoprotein products market is likely to witness a powerful surge owing to increased processing of high-quality protein products.
After reading the mycoprotein products market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the mycoprotein products market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The mycoprotein products market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany)
- APEJ (China, India)
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4185
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the mycoprotein products market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Marlow Foods Ltd
- 3F Bio Ltd
- MycoTechnology, Inc.
- Tyson Ventures
- Temasek Holdings
- General Mills
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global mycoprotein products market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments:
- Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Producers are therefore taking significant measures to create superior products and enhance their product portfolio in order to meet the increasing demand. Numerous cases of soya allergies and wheat gluten intolerance around the world is causing the market for mycoprotein products-based meat substitutes to develop as more customers switch their preferences from soya and wheat to mycoprotein. Soy allergies are prevalent, particularly among infants and kids. Since mycoprotein products is a fermented product, it can be readily eaten by individuals who have soya allergies or gluten intolerance or both.
Meat production accounted for over 15% of complete greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, 68 percent of agricultural land, and a third of arable land required for crop production. The 2014 IPCC report on climate change emissions recognized changing diets as an underdeveloped yet important region of action. Budding concerns about the environmental impact and sustainability of the meat industry are the main growth drivers of the worldwide mycoprotein products market.
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the mycoprotein products market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of form, the mycoprotein products market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
The global mycoprotein products market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Want to know more about the report or any specific requirement: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4185
Some important questions that the mycoprotein products market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the mycoprotein products market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the mycoprotein products market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?