Fact.MR’s Report on Global Polyetherimide Market
In a recent business intelligence study, Fact.MR presents the nitty-gritty of the global polyetherimide market considering 2013-2018 as the historic year and 2019–2027 as the stipulated timeframe. The business report highlights the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth. Further, all the market shares associated with the market as well as the segments are expressed in terms of value and volume.
Polyetherimide is a thermoplastic material characterized by a transparent appearance and superior heat resistant properties. The material finds widespread use within the global industry for the production of auto components. Rapid advancements in terms of electrical infrastructure have had a major impact on developments in the industry.
The global polyetherimide market is expected to grow at a strong CAGR of ~7 per cent through the forecast period till 2027, to reach a market value of ~ USD 870 million. The rise of the industry can be attributed to the increasing number of applications and end use industries, which are displaying higher levels of adoption to leverage the superior mechanical, electrical, and thermal properties.
The polyetherimide market study outlines the key regions – Latin America, North America, Europe, East Asia and MEA – along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin. Prominent players covered in this research are SABIC, RTP Company, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Ensinger GmbH.
The polyetherimide market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
- Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing polyetherimide market?
- How does the global polyetherimide market looks like in the next five years?
- Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2027?
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global polyetherimide market?
- Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
Request Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1816
On the basis of form, the polyetherimide market study consists of
On the basis of end use, the polyetherimide market study incorporates:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Other Industries
The global polyetherimide industry is growing with the frequent innovations in terms of manufacturing processes, with major focus being on 3D printing, weight reduction, and carbon fiber technology, which has increased the use of polyetherimide materials in interior components for aircraft.
Such applications are playing a major role in helping producers to gain an edge over competitors. In addition, the rising demand coming out of Latin America and Asia is also expected to generate new opportunities in the near future.
Of all the applications, the reinforced variant of polyetherimide is expected to witness significantly greater demand and will account for around 45 per cent of the overall market share, at almost double the rate of growth in comparison to unreinforced polyetherimide.
Crucial insights in the polyetherimide market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the polyetherimide market.
- Basic overview of the polyetherimide market, including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each polyetherimide market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of polyetherimide market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to polyetherimide market stakeholders.
Want to know more about the report or any specific requirement: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1816
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients.